Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1074 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:19 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:51 am 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-D-Eisenhower-Dollar-Rare-PCGS-PO01-Key-Ike-for-Lowball-Sets/152859457736?hash=item23972238c8:g:ITAAAOSwQwZaVMnp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:42 am 
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1818-Large-Siz ... 2859469204

Still looks great.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 am 

Pahrump, Nevada. chin:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:42 pm 

Bad news for me. US 101 in California is washed out adding 7 hours to my trip. This is it.

I want to thank the forum moderator for allowing me to come here and tell mu story. I never read the rules and know I broke a few. I am happy for 13,000 views on a ZOMBIE thread for you.

I was taught if I got in a tussle and won, be humble. My opponent may have lost, but it took courage to put up his dukes in the first place. I was taught to help him up, brush off his clothes, shake hands and go have a Bud together. I was also taught it is far better to not get in that fight in the first place as I might win, but get a black eye or split lip in the process. I was told over and over to ignore the individual.

I have had some squabbles and tried to follow that advice, and have never meant to humiliate anyone. Unfortunately jmahgkxzfndyebj, you sir have taken the cake. I know exactly what Bonanno did for Woodrow Wilson as I asked him. Please tell the forum when JB went thru Ellis Island. Tell us what they found. Tell us what WOP and DAEGO means. If your reading his book, bad mistake. He violated the code of silence with that book and much of it is deliberately inaccurate. When I cannot ignore someone and I have to converse with someone of your character and intelligence, I am usually ordering large fries. I truly did try to help you. You obviously like to post behind an anonymous name, but you will forever be known on this forum as the NITWIT. My advice is only worth a plugged nickel, but I would suggest you change your call name to The Nitwit. Self degradation is an enduring quality liked by Americans. Look at Rodney Dangerfield. Its a way of saying I'm an idiot and I know it. The forum will have plenty of time to rip me to shreds andthey know my real name and it does not matter to me.

At the end, my father received an urgent call from Mr Bonanno. He immediately rounded up myself and my brother. We had to meet Bonanno who had to go thru his routine to avoid the surveillance men. During the drive and the wait for Bonanno. My father told us a Bonanno associate in Nogales Sonora had called Bonanno and told him Mexican Federales were on their way to a warehouse that he owned in Mexico. The man was a Greek Immigrant who was unable to migrate to the U.S. because of a criminal past. He ended up owning multiple businesses in Nogales including his baby, La Caverna Restaurant. His name was Kieriakis (spelling?). He had been smuggling items desired by Americans most of his life. Not humans or narcotics. He could smuggle the USS Iowa across the border and back. His restaurant was legendary. I knew this man. Apparently the Secret Service was interested in a bill of laden regarding a marine (ship) diesel engine that was delivered to his warehouse address. The Secret Service can not just walk across the border and conduct an investigation. Kieriakis was connected to the Federales well and he was tipped off. Before he could get to his warehouse, Federales were already interviewing employees about the diesel engine which nobody knew anything about.

Unfortunately, an elderly janitor said he remembered a parcel of the dimensions and weight they were looking for. He had cleaned up a section of broken packing wood and looked inside the parcel while doing his job. He told the Mexican investigator that there was never any diesel engine in a parcel that they had described, but there was a giant hydraulic press inside in a parcel at one time. This was enough to cause alarm bells and Bonanno relayed this information to the new owners. They had decided that this was enough to cause the Secret Service to pry farther and they would undoubtedly trace the press to Tucson. The production shop was being shut down immediately.

Bonanno is out, but this is the end of something he created and we all wanted to see what was going to happen. We arrived at a business across and up the street that was secluded and had a birds eye view of the junk yard. We also could see the old body shop. They were two sets of binoculars. Initially it was actually very silent and no activity anywhere. As it started to get dark, we could hear diesel engines begin to roar and outdoor lights lit up the junk yard in a small area. Soon the first of two normal size forklifts began to work their way across the parking lot between the body shop and the junk yard. This was not unusual as the body shop had been transporting wrecked cars to the junk yard for years. It was too difficult to actually identify what they were moving, but we guessed it was the pizza oven (annealer) and the mill ,roller press and other equipment. There were several trips and as they dropped off their packages a group of blow torches lit up and sparks were flying everywhere. The a monster fork lift that was actually a tractor with the forks attached began to leave the body shop. Its lights were on and it moved left and right from its enormous load. We all could identify Big Bertha (the coin press) as it looked like an oversized huge house refrigerator. The tractor strained to move it. It was placed on the ground and the blow torches moved to it. The large forklift then lifted a very large car and moved it to a machine that looked like a giant dump truck lying on its side. The large fork lift drove up to this machine and placed the car in it. You could see the entire side of the car. Then a smaller front loader was scooping piles from where the earlier smaller machines were dumped and pouring the contents into the interior of the car as the large forklift had ripped open the top. After that, the top of the machine came down and began to crush the car in a down ward motion. When it elevated we were all bothered that the car was quite identifiable and only the top was crushed down. It appeared that the crushing was insufficient. Then another car was placed on top of the first car and it was filed with parts and crushed. The second crush dramatically crushed down the first car. This procedure went on and on for about 8 cars. Then the large fork lift lifted the entire 8 cars out and placed them on a flat bed truck. The men working the blow torches were now chaining down the flat load of cars on the truck and the procedure started all over again. This time the front loader was gathering parts from where the coin press had been torched. Very little was said other than identifying piles and what was being crushed. After another 8 or so cars were crushed, they also were put on the flat bed truck. After chaining, the semi pulling the flat bed portion pulled out and drove away. To our surprise, a semi was hooked up to the crusher and it also pulled away. Then the lights went out.

When it was over, there was only a sensation of wow. It was over and the tools of production would not be traced back to Tucson and Bonanno. It felt like our team had won a football game. The press came into our world at Pappadeus junk yard and left the same way, only in pieces squished in cars. As we sat in the car and talked my brother and I wondered why there was no activity at the body shop. This surprised Bonanno as we thought there would be a lot to clean up. There was nothing. We drove off and over dinner and Cognac, we learned that the operation was sophisticated. As a coin was produced , it moved immediately from one room to another out of the sight of the press men. Here they were properly placed in protective trays and were transported out of the building almost hourly. The number of coins did not matter. As the transport people delivered the coins, they went to another location and picked up a small amount of pesos and delivered them to the body shop and the cycle went on and on. At the end of a day, only the machines were present in the body shop. The coins eventually left a storage house and went to Phoenix because it was an air transportation hub. Even though, the machines were gone and the body shop was cleaned out, an enormous amount of coins were still on shelves and in this pipeline that had been established. I would estimate, that this event had to be after the Omega sign was discovered and the feds were notified...73?

After the excitement died down, there was very little conversation about the coins amongst us. That's the code. There was a small blip at the end of a tv news broadcast about federal agents roaming around Pappadeus junk yard about two weeks later. I did not see it, but it was big news amongst us. The news did not define the agency the agents worked for or what they were doing or looking for. An agent was silhouetted by a giant mountain of junk. Life was changing very dramatically as I was starting or was in college. I was still going to Bonanno's house to be tutored every Thursday.
A year or so went by when an idea man posed a question to Bonanno. He was asked if he knew the difference between diesel fuel and home heating oil #2. Bonanno didn't have a clue. The idea man explained that the chemical structure of the two were almost identical except for a small chemical chain connected to the home heating oil molecule. This chain represented red dye. In addition, the only other differences were the names of the products and diesel fuel costs anywhere from 50 cents to over a dollar more due to fuel tax depending on the state. Bonanno's mind began to ask more questions as the idea man explained. He told Bonanno the home heating oil for home furnaces would work in a diesel engine as well as diesel fuel. A chemical additive would eliminate the dye and the home oil could be re-named as diesel. If someone owned a gas station with a diesel pump, and a small home heating oil company, the oil could be put in the diesel tanks and the fuel could be sold for a nickel or so less than the competition and it would sell like hotcakes. The fuel tax was pure profit in the gas stations owners pockets. Once again JB's logistic mind began to fire off questions.
Before long, JB was in the gas station business, more specifically, the Truck Stop business. Like always, a successful enterprise was sold off and in this case, eventually to the Armenians. The government eventually broke up the enterprise after a "rookie" chemical analyst noticed an abnormal amount of fuel vials being examined were off in their color. The Armainein mob was prosecuted.

The estimate for the total amount of defrauding the US govermnet was 1.6 billion dollars.
As for me, life was great. the plain Jane girls I knew had grown up and were now Marilynn Monroe's. My mind was captured by their essence right up until the roar of a v-8 and squealing tires from muscle cars tore me away from them. It was a grand time in America's history. I was in college and loving life. If you went to a movie , you said "wow" instead of "I want my money back" today. Rock and roll was king. Neon lights lit up the sky at night. Everything was great except...well... I sure did hate Organic Chemistry. B)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:50 pm 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1881-S-Morgan-Dollar-PCGS-MS-64-Nice-toning/162839144982?hash=item25e9f82a16:g:95gAAOSwALtaUVp9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 am 
I'm so confused

BigMark wrote:

You going blind?

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:37 am 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1934-QUARTER-MS65-ANACS-OLD-HOLDER-Multi-Colored-Obverse-Reverse/112491200075?hash=item1a30ff7e4b:g:IKQAAOSwSDZZpkIy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:43 am 
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!

He'd be too mean.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 am 

HappyLittleTrees wrote:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222804921035?ul_noapp=true

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 pm 
I'm so confused

BigMark wrote:

Nice cheek.

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:21 am 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292420400469?ul_noapp=true

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:37 am 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1881-S-Morgan-Dollar-PCGS-MS65PL-Superb-Strike-Clean-Cheek-Full-Frost-VAM-9/152869284488?hash=item2397b82a88:g:BK0AAOSwzRFaXpXS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:36 pm 

Wish me luck, snipe set on companion piece to Rollos cowboy dollar.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 pm 

Winnah chicken dinna!

Last edited by BigMark on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 pm 
I'm so confused

Other than being a Morgan, that thing isn't in the same league as Rollo's.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:04 pm 
I'm so confused

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tied-for-the-Finest-Graded-1956-PCGS-MS66BN-Gem-Colorful-Toned-Lincoln-jk1461/382363409172

Go check out all the toned cents.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:26 pm 

I think he has me blocked, like I should do you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm 
I'm so confused

BigMark wrote:
I think he has me blocked, like I should do you.

Don't be a poopy pants. All you had to do was post the good pic to begin with. Much better now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:44 pm 
I'm so confused

Why no star?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1074 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next