Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 48  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
BMatt wrote:
Ebay picks?
I look for those little ANA slabs every once in a while, haven't found 1 yet that didn't look picked over and passed from dealer to dealer. That's not to say nice ones are not still around, just what I've seen on ebay.

I think the one Mark posted was nice enough for 65 from the pics and it was priced right. I'm just cheap.


Yeah both were from eBay. I'll post pics tonight.

I still have three Morgans in the ANA holders. One is lock upgrade by one point, the other two are borderline.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:38 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
I can't grade..... teehee:


I know. But we'll get you up to speed.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:40 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
I hope you can help. :cry:

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:42 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
Pass. My seated quarter type piece would make you go through a whole case of Depends.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:45 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Pass. My seated quarter type piece would make you go through a whole case of Depends.

Maybe, if I ever saw ANY of them. :razz:

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:46 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
Anyhow, when I see it, I might RETURN IT!

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
Unless of course, it's better than this one.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:52 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Pass. My seated quarter type piece would make you go through a whole case of Depends.

Maybe, if I ever saw ANY of them. :razz:


I have posted so much of my Elmo, and you never remember any of them. Because you only look at your own stuff. Where is this amazing memory you supposedly have?

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Pass. My seated quarter type piece would make you go through a whole case of Depends.

Maybe, if I ever saw ANY of them. :razz:


I have posted so much of my Elmo, and you never remember any of them. Because you only look at your own stuff. Where is this amazing memory you supposedly have?

Maybe it is going senile.
I don't remember EVER seeing one of your ....um....supposed... coins.

There's an easy way to rectify this of course.

But....nahhhh.... no balls. :razz:

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
Image

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
Image


Bitch, please. We have been through this before. You are utterly self-absorbed, and when somebody posts a coin you quickly post one of yours and never even look at what the original person posted. I can't appease that.

When you and Weiss sign up for my grading class, it comes with a complimentary bag of dicks.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
Then just post ...ONE.... to prove your point.

Other than picking at coins.
Those are innumerable.

Or do you deny that, too?

You are, you know, still my idol. :goodman:

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
Just the superb seated 25c would do. :lol:

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:28 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
Then just post ...ONE.... to prove your point.

Other than picking at coins.
Those are innumerable.

Or do you deny that, too?

You are, you know, still my idol. :goodman:


There are at least four posted in this forum right now. I'm not your errand boy. Don't think I have pics of the quarter, I bought that one at a show.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
http://popforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=176380&start=40#p1959355

For Rollotard.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 35018
HLT, did you cross the two cowboy dollars or just crack and submit raw?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
HappyLittleTrees wrote:


You never advised me that staple scratches were better than fingerprints.
I want a refund on the seminar.

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 15494
Barndog wrote:
HLT, did you cross the two cowboy dollars or just crack and submit raw?


Crack and submit raw.

_________________
"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 57833
OO-raw! The MAN'S way. :D

_________________
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 86403
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1829-Capped-Bust-Silver-Half-Dollar-50C-NGC-XF45-/152555697955?hash=item2385073723:g:V1AAAOSwcaFZILXW


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 48  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2011, Georgia Pig Productions
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group