Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:51 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

The Dems had a choice between a crook and a bigger crook in the primary...the bigger crook rigged the election. :lol:

Quote:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and his wife, Jane Sanders have hired prominent defense attorneys, amid an FBI investigation into a loan Jane Sanders obtained to expand Burlington College while she was its president, CBS News confirms

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-and- ... e-lawyers/

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:53 pm 

Speaking of which...Debbie Downer says the FBI and DHS never requested to examine the DNC servers.

Who's lying. chin:

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 pm 
I have a blog

We know Debbie lies.

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 pm 

clw54 wrote:
We know Debbie lies.

Have you seen the video of her explaining how no one contacted her about examining the server?

Quote:
“At no point during my tenure at the DNC did anyone from the FBI or any other government agency contact or communicate with me about Russian intrusion on the DNC network. It is astounding to me that the chair of an organization like the DNC was never contacted by the FBI or any other agency concerned about these intrusions,” Wasserman Schultz said in a statement. “As a member of Congress, I had the unique clearance to hear any classified briefing that would be involved in such an intrusion, and the FBI clearly should have come to me with that information. They did not.”

And today WSJ comes out with a long article about how Barry did everything he could to twart the Russians...

Quote:
This kind of leak is criminal. Exposing national security to blame Trump for Obama’s failure to act. Amazing.

streiff:

The Washington Post has a detailed and self-serving account today from several Obama administration officials on the actions taken to stop alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election. The overall picture it paints is pretty much what we have come to believe about the Obama administration. It was wildly incompetent because it was staffed by wildly incompetent people. Politics and moving the progressive agenda forward trumped, so to speak, national security. And its capacity for self-congratulatory self-delusion was boundless….

In political terms, Russia’s interference was the crime of the century, an unprecedented and largely successful destabilizing attack on American democracy. It was a case that took almost no time to solve, traced to the Kremlin through cyber-forensics and intelligence on Putin’s involvement. And yet, because of the divergent ways Obama and Trump have handled the matter, Moscow appears unlikely to face proportionate consequences.

Crime of the century? When someone can show me how an operation that resulted in Trump losing the popular vote was a success, maybe I’ll consider this over-the-top hyperbole as worthy of discussion. The only “unpredecented and largely successful attack on American democracy” that has occurred started after November 8 and involved the concentrated efforts of Obama and a lot of his senior staff and cabinet officials to concoct a bullsh** story about collusion with Russia–a narrative that has been abandoned by everyone except two or three RedState commenters–to delegitimize the current administration.

Another doozy of a quote:

“To guard against leaks, subsequent meetings in the SitRoom followed the same protocols as planning sessions for the Osama bin Laden raid.”
But hey, it’s a-ok to leak it now that Trump is in office

“The intelligence on Putin was extraordinary on multiple levels, including as a feat of espionage.”
Uh, isn’t that why you keep it secret?

What it boils down to is that Obama didn’t use his weapons and now the leaker and the MSM is blaming Trump for not using them either.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2017/06/23/ ... st-russia/