Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/looks-cnns-anonymous-sources-got-one-wrong

Quote:
Comey's testimony

1. January 6th Meeting at Trump Tower:
"In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."

2. January 27th Dinner at White House:
"During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it."

3. March 30 Phone Call:
"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that."

Everything the MSM has been reporting about Trump being investigated was wrong and he did tell Trump he was not under investigation. This whole Russian collusion story is bullshit.

"The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been." Barack Obama

“We should take great pride in the progress we’ve made over the last eight years. No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.” Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 pm 

Comey cannot be trusted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 am 
Forum Translator

Don't worry, the Donks will keep investigating him.

Every night on CNN I see something like..."SOURCE - Trump Did Something Bad". Of course they never provide their source or any evidence of any kind.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:49 am 

The "investigation" the loons are in a lather about is counter-intel and NOT criminal. So says everyone in the know.

So sorry, loons. bluelaugh: aww:

Given the undercurrents there also seems to be a double secret criminal investigation going on that doesn't involve the current admin. I wonder what that's about? :twisted:

Who received $35 million from a Russian investment fund started by Vladimir Putin? Not Trump, but shebitch's campaign chair John Molesta.

Who received $500,000 from a company linked to Russian intelligence agencies to give a speech in Moscow? Not Trump, but slick willy.

Who facilitated the sale of 20 percent of America’s uranium to the Russians? Not Trump, but shebitch herself.

Who received $145 million from a Russian uranium company? Not Trump, but the clinton crime family foundation.

Who received millions of dollars in donations from Russian oligarchs? Not Trump, but the clinton crime family foundation.

While congressional rats and the fake news media desperately try to connect Russia and Trump, the clinton connection to Russia has been completely ignored. Why? Because these inconvenient facts don’t help the loon narrative. It what the loons do. They ascribe to Republicans what they are doing themselves. Props to clw54, and that Rush Limbaugh guy for that theorem. :razz:

So, I wonder who and what the intel agencies are investigating? Why do they seem so evasive? Hmm... hmm:

"It's a fact...[but] I never said I had proof."

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513

"fuddernutter the Constitution. It's just a piece of paper...."
~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 pm 
I have a blog

He also confirmed the NY Times, Mickey's goto source for information, gets Elmo wrong all the time.

:bunny

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:06 pm 
Forum Translator

Comey is an admitted leaker, and he actually used the word "lordy". Lock him up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:10 pm 
I have a blog

Smoebody asked why there were no leaks about Presdient Trump not being under investigation, but what if there were? Would the fake news media report such a leak?

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:12 pm 
Just call me chuckles

clw54 wrote:
Smoebody asked why there were no leaks about Presdient Trump not being under investigation, but what if there were? Would the fake news media report such a leak?

They would rightly point out, as they always do, that unattributed leaks aren't reliable.

Oh, wait...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:12 am 

3hree words: Po Des Ta.