Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Huma is back in the news
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Quote:
Among 2,078 pages of newly obtained State Department documents are emails showing Huma Abedin doing favors for a Russia-connected group on behalf of the Clinton Foundation while her boss, Hillary Clinton, was secretary of state.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/06/emails-hu ... cY08az3.99

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

Last edited by MacGyver on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:13 am 

Quote:
Whatever they (the rats) accuse Republicans of doing is what they are doing themselves.

Russia! Russia! Russia! :lol:

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:43 am 
ADMIN GOD !!

The more I see of disclosures of this nature, the angrier I become with Trump for not going after the bitch (Hillary) day one.

This is the place brilliant minds assemble to carefully pool ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach unworkable solutions.

Make Pluto Great Again

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:50 am 

otis wrote:
The more I see of disclosures of this nature, the angrier I become with Trump for not going after the bitch (Hillary) day one.

Same thought here. What the hell is Sessions thinking? Is Mueller's public charge a head fake? I hope so! :twisted:

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.