Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hannity is unwatchable
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
I have a blog
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:53 pm
Posts: 46742
Location: San Diego
He was giving a great monologue and killed the moment by playing a series of video clips. Same with his radio show. Four or five minutes of Democrat audio at the hour and half hour, with additional recordings that disrupt his interviews.

_________________
Positive contribution has never been a requirement around here. -- Coincopwife

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:11 pm
Posts: 8196
Therein lies the difference between the right and left.

Hannity can actually reference video of what the loons say and do. Rush will play montages of the crackpots blurting out the left talking points. Whereas, you rarely catch a leftist host being able to provide evidence of their "truth." The accusations are almost always done as a monologue. The left lives in a fantasy world. Their minds are twisted. Obstruction! Collusion! "Can't you see how corrupt Trump is?" Er, no. bluelaugh:

They lack discernment. Even after the last two weeks of at least 3 major stories in WaPo and NYT being shown to be demonstrably fake news, regardless, the loons accept it as their truth. They'll continue to accept any crap they're told to believe without pause. They get "news" bent out of shape in fragmented and skewed comedy form so that they can digest it, and they rely on it. They are, in a word, irrational.

Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality. That's something you can hardly get from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MessLSD, WaPo, NYT, etal. It's why his success grows, and they have been flailing for decades.

_________________

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline
I don't have a title.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:49 am
Posts: 15500
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Therein lies the difference between the right and left.

Hannity can actually reference video of what the loons say and do. Rush will play montages of the crackpots blurting out the left talking points. Whereas, you rarely catch a leftist host being able to provide evidence of their "truth." The accusations are almost always done as a monologue. The left lives in a fantasy world. Their minds are twisted. Obstruction! Collusion! "Can't you see how corrupt Trump is?" Er, no. bluelaugh:

They lack discernment. Even after the last two weeks of at least 3 major stories in WaPo and NYT being shown to be demonstrably fake news, regardless, the loons accept it as their truth. They'll continue to accept any crap they're told to believe without pause. They get "news" bent out of shape in fragmented and skewed comedy form so that they can digest it, and they rely on it. They are, in a word, irrational.

Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality. That's something you can hardly get from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MessLSD, WaPo, NYT, etal. It's why his success grows, and they have been flailing for decades.



Buwhahahahaha!! It must be LOL Wednesday!!!

:bunny :bunny l: l: l:

_________________
"The Trump White House makes gangsters look more civilized, and organized."- Timothy Egan, NY Times, 5/11/17


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 am 
Offline
Purveyor of the political smackdown
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 pm
Posts: 40276
They sure are worried about the Rich story gaining traction. chin:

Quote:
DNC, Media and John Podesta Block Discussion of Seth Rich’s Murder… Even Using ‘Bots’ to Trash Hannity on Rich Coverage


http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... ed-murder/

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:11 pm
Posts: 8196
Prime example of left lunacy in addition to CM's postings:

My son is innocent, insists father of Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... omber.html

_________________

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am 
Offline
I don't have a title.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:49 am
Posts: 15500
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Prime example of left lunacy in addition to CM's postings:

My son is innocent, insists father of Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... omber.html



No, his son is dead...and good riddance to him.

_________________
"The Trump White House makes gangsters look more civilized, and organized."- Timothy Egan, NY Times, 5/11/17


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 am 
Offline
Giving liberals the blues
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm
Posts: 57326
Location: DFW, TX
Although I mostly agree with Hannity politically, his shtick gets tiring. I only listen to the parts of his radio show where he has guests on. But even then, hr plays the same damn audio clips over and over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline
Master of liberal ownage
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:23 am
Posts: 9381
coinmickey wrote:
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality.


Buwhahahahaha!! It must be LOL Wednesday!!!

:bunny :bunny l: l: l:

Mickey, while the examples you provide to support your position are compelling, it's the laughing bunnies that really convinced me. Well, not the first one, but the second one really drove home your point.

_________________
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 37821
It is a headache to get anything of value from the three so called cable news channels. They have ceded that category to the internet.

_________________
4-25-13-44-1
15-31-1-29-19!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline
I don't have a title.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:49 am
Posts: 15500
dallasactuary wrote:
coinmickey wrote:
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality.


Buwhahahahaha!! It must be LOL Wednesday!!!

:bunny :bunny l: l: l:

Mickey, while the examples you provide to support your position are compelling, it's the laughing bunnies that really convinced me. Well, not the first one, but the second one really drove home your point.



Really, were there any examples needed to support my "position"? You've watched Hannity, c'mon the guy's a BS artist of the highest order, almost as bad as the Orange Idiot(TM). No wonder they're such bosom buddies.

Hannity brings the term "disingenuousness" to a whole other level. Or he's really that stupid, sometimes I can't decide.

_________________
"The Trump White House makes gangsters look more civilized, and organized."- Timothy Egan, NY Times, 5/11/17


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 pm 
Offline
Master of liberal ownage
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:23 am
Posts: 9381
coinmickey wrote:
Really, were there any examples needed to support my "position"? You've watched Hannity, c'mon the guy's a BS artist of the highest order, almost as bad as the Orange Idiot(TM). No wonder they're such bosom buddies.

Hannity brings the term "disingenuousness" to a whole other level. Or he's really that stupid, sometimes I can't decide.

Yes, examples were needed because, no, I don't watch him. I don't watch him because he's unwatchable, not because he's any less accurate than any other cable news person. But you apparently watch him quite a bit, and have made mental note of so many examples of his detachment from reality that they don't seem to need mentioning. But they do to someone who hasn't seen him since shortly after he went solo from Colmes. So mention a few please.

_________________
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 pm 
Offline
Just call me chuckles
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 40527
dallasactuary wrote:
coinmickey wrote:
Really, were there any examples needed to support my "position"? You've watched Hannity, c'mon the guy's a BS artist of the highest order, almost as bad as the Orange Idiot(TM). No wonder they're such bosom buddies.

Hannity brings the term "disingenuousness" to a whole other level. Or he's really that stupid, sometimes I can't decide.

Yes, examples were needed because, no, I don't watch him. I don't watch him because he's unwatchable, not because he's any less accurate than any other cable news person. But you apparently watch him quite a bit, and have made mental note of so many examples of his detachment from reality that they don't seem to need mentioning. But they do to someone who hasn't seen him since shortly after he went solo from Colmes. So mention a few please.

This.

I can't stand his personality, broadcast style, or mangling of the English language.

"Newt Gingrich, he's up next "
"President Trump, well, he's traveling to the Middle East."

WTF? Why does this manner of speech pervade today's news broadcasts?

WTF is wrong with, "Newt Gingrich is up next." or "Up next we have Newt Gingrich." or "President Trump is traveling to the Middle East."

He does it EVERY FUDDERNUTTERING TIME he mentions somebody's name.

FUDDERNUTTER HANNITY! FUDDERNUTTER HIM AND FUDDERNUTTER HIM HARD!



Whew!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 am
Posts: 9936
The political and whiners forums are sometimes are indistinguishable.

_________________
Learn your label, you're not an individual.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 34314
walmann wrote:
The political and whiners forums are sometimes are indistinguishable.

are you are sure?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:34 pm 
Offline
Just call me chuckles
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 40527
Barndog wrote:
walmann wrote:
The political and whiners forums are sometimes are indistinguishable.

are you are sure?

Sure he sounds sure sounds he sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
I'm so confused
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Posts: 14773
ClarkofKent, well he's going to be dead soon!

_________________
26713

coinmickey: "We're going to join the really smart countries, our buddies Syria and Nicaragua!! Great company!! It'll be bigly fantastic!!!"
coinmickey: "Nicaragua, Venezuela...whatever. You know what I was talking about."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline
Just call me chuckles
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 40527
That palindrome went right over your teeny, teeny head.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline
Just call me chuckles
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 40527
Soon to be dead people don't create palindromes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 am
Posts: 9936
Barndog wrote:
are you are sure?




Image



Clark wrote:
Sure he sounds sure sounds he sure.

_________________
Learn your label, you're not an individual.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2011, Georgia Pig Productions
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group