Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hannity is unwatchable
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm 
I have a blog

He was giving a great monologue and killed the moment by playing a series of video clips. Same with his radio show. Four or five minutes of Democrat audio at the hour and half hour, with additional recordings that disrupt his interviews.

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:08 am 

Therein lies the difference between the right and left.

Hannity can actually reference video of what the loons say and do. Rush will play montages of the crackpots blurting out the left talking points. Whereas, you rarely catch a leftist host being able to provide evidence of their "truth." The accusations are almost always done as a monologue. The left lives in a fantasy world. Their minds are twisted. Obstruction! Collusion! "Can't you see how corrupt Trump is?" Er, no. bluelaugh:

They lack discernment. Even after the last two weeks of at least 3 major stories in WaPo and NYT being shown to be demonstrably fake news, regardless, the loons accept it as their truth. They'll continue to accept any crap they're told to believe without pause. They get "news" bent out of shape in fragmented and skewed comedy form so that they can digest it, and they rely on it. They are, in a word, irrational.

Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality. That's something you can hardly get from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MessLSD, WaPo, NYT, etal. It's why his success grows, and they have been flailing for decades.

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:36 am 
I don't have a title.

Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Therein lies the difference between the right and left.

Hannity can actually reference video of what the loons say and do. Rush will play montages of the crackpots blurting out the left talking points. Whereas, you rarely catch a leftist host being able to provide evidence of their "truth." The accusations are almost always done as a monologue. The left lives in a fantasy world. Their minds are twisted. Obstruction! Collusion! "Can't you see how corrupt Trump is?" Er, no. bluelaugh:

They lack discernment. Even after the last two weeks of at least 3 major stories in WaPo and NYT being shown to be demonstrably fake news, regardless, the loons accept it as their truth. They'll continue to accept any crap they're told to believe without pause. They get "news" bent out of shape in fragmented and skewed comedy form so that they can digest it, and they rely on it. They are, in a word, irrational.

Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality. That's something you can hardly get from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MessLSD, WaPo, NYT, etal. It's why his success grows, and they have been flailing for decades.

Buwhahahahaha!! It must be LOL Wednesday!!!

:bunny :bunny l: l: l:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 am 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

They sure are worried about the Rich story gaining traction. chin:

Quote:
DNC, Media and John Podesta Block Discussion of Seth Rich’s Murder… Even Using ‘Bots’ to Trash Hannity on Rich Coverage

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... ed-murder/

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:27 am 

Prime example of left lunacy in addition to CM's postings:

My son is innocent, insists father of Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... omber.html

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am 
I don't have a title.

Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Prime example of left lunacy in addition to CM's postings:

My son is innocent, insists father of Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... omber.html

No, his son is dead...and good riddance to him.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 am 
Giving liberals the blues

Although I mostly agree with Hannity politically, his shtick gets tiring. I only listen to the parts of his radio show where he has guests on. But even then, hr plays the same damn audio clips over and over.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 am 
Master of liberal ownage

coinmickey wrote:
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality.

Mickey, while the examples you provide to support your position are compelling, it's the laughing bunnies that really convinced me. Well, not the first one, but the second one really drove home your point.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:41 pm 

It is a headache to get anything of value from the three so called cable news channels. They have ceded that category to the internet.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:57 pm 
I don't have a title.

dallasactuary wrote:
coinmickey wrote:
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Hannity is very watchable because he presents reality.

Mickey, while the examples you provide to support your position are compelling, it's the laughing bunnies that really convinced me. Well, not the first one, but the second one really drove home your point.

Really, were there any examples needed to support my "position"? You've watched Hannity, c'mon the guy's a BS artist of the highest order, almost as bad as the Orange Idiot(TM). No wonder they're such bosom buddies.

Hannity brings the term "disingenuousness" to a whole other level. Or he's really that stupid, sometimes I can't decide.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 pm 
Master of liberal ownage

coinmickey wrote:
Really, were there any examples needed to support my "position"? You've watched Hannity, c'mon the guy's a BS artist of the highest order, almost as bad as the Orange Idiot(TM). No wonder they're such bosom buddies.

Hannity brings the term "disingenuousness" to a whole other level. Or he's really that stupid, sometimes I can't decide.

Yes, examples were needed because, no, I don't watch him. I don't watch him because he's unwatchable, not because he's any less accurate than any other cable news person. But you apparently watch him quite a bit, and have made mental note of so many examples of his detachment from reality that they don't seem to need mentioning. But they do to someone who hasn't seen him since shortly after he went solo from Colmes. So mention a few please.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 pm 
Just call me chuckles

dallasactuary wrote:
coinmickey wrote:

Yes, examples were needed because, no, I don't watch him. I don't watch him because he's unwatchable, not because he's any less accurate than any other cable news person. But you apparently watch him quite a bit, and have made mental note of so many examples of his detachment from reality that they don't seem to need mentioning. But they do to someone who hasn't seen him since shortly after he went solo from Colmes. So mention a few please.

This.

I can't stand his personality, broadcast style, or mangling of the English language.

"Newt Gingrich, he's up next "
"President Trump, well, he's traveling to the Middle East."

WTF? Why does this manner of speech pervade today's news broadcasts?

WTF is wrong with, "Newt Gingrich is up next." or "Up next we have Newt Gingrich." or "President Trump is traveling to the Middle East."

He does it EVERY FUDDERNUTTERING TIME he mentions somebody's name.

FUDDERNUTTER HANNITY! FUDDERNUTTER HIM AND FUDDERNUTTER HIM HARD!

Whew!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:00 pm 

The political and whiners forums are sometimes are indistinguishable.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:21 pm 

walmann wrote:

are you are sure?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:34 pm 
Just call me chuckles

Barndog wrote:
walmann wrote:

are you are sure?

Sure he sounds sure sounds he sure.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm 
I'm so confused

ClarkofKent, well he's going to be dead soon!

coinmickey: "We're going to join the really smart countries, our buddies Syria and Nicaragua!! Great company!! It'll be bigly fantastic!!!"
coinmickey: "Nicaragua, Venezuela...whatever. You know what I was talking about."

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 am 
Just call me chuckles

That palindrome went right over your teeny, teeny head.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 am 
Just call me chuckles

Soon to be dead people don't create palindromes.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm 

Barndog wrote:
are you are sure?

Clark wrote:
Sure he sounds sure sounds he sure.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary