It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Noose Tightens!
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:12 am 

clw54 wrote:
vargha wrote:
It was a hit. I am 99.9% certain of it.

If he was the leaker, yeah.

Do not discount that there may have been more than one leaker. Do not discount that DNC capos may have believed him to be the leaker without any hard evidence. Reference John Molesta's email regarding making an example of any leaker.

clw54 wrote:
But the only reason people thought he was the leaker was because he got murdered.

Not quite...
1. Seth Rich had a history of leaking. He was fingered as the source that revealed a Nebraska rat that took $600k from the clinton crime family in '08.
2. He was a Bernie supporter as evidenced by a couple of his social media handles.
3. He had the access needed to copy and move the files.
4. His motive would have been discovering DNC / shebitch colluding to fix the rat primaries.
5. Craig Murray (look up his association with Assange) says it was a DNC insider.
More questions...
6. There's a security camera video from a convenience store on the corner across the street from were the shooting took place that captured the incident according to MPD. If this were a cold case, the MPD would usually release the video to the local media to possibly generate leads along with the yuge amount of reward money being offered. This hasn't been done. Why?
7. If Rich walked home from Lou's City Bar then Rich's whereabouts are unknown for at least one of the hours prior to the shooting. He had been roughed up. Did DNC operatives question him only to come back and whack him later? Perhaps on orders from a DNC capo?
8. According to the incident report Seth was alert after the shooting. What did he have to say?
9. Why did Seth Rich bleed out in the hospital an hour and a half after the shooting? The timeline suggests he was in the ER more than an hour after the shooting. Even a severe liver shot with a handgun is usually survivable with an hour to work on it. I'd like to know if detectives interviewed hospital staff. (#9 is a minor point yet still interesting.)
10. Why are DNC operatives working overtime to squelch any investigation into Seth Rich's murder?
11. What's with the cryptic post by his mentor at the DNC implying that Seth was an embarrassment?

"It's a fact...[but] I never said I had proof."

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513

"fuddernutter the Constitution. It's just a piece of paper...."
~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 pm 

Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
1. Seth Rich had a history of leaking. He was fingered as the source that revealed a Nebraska rat that took $600k from the clinton crime family in '08.

Scott Kleeb. That's a name to remember. The clinton crime family funneled illegal money ($2 million?) to his business. One of the investors in that business was none other than the "energizer bunny" Julie Tauber. Seth Rich had worked for Kleeb's campaign and was close to both Kleebs. Jane Kleeb was a bigtime Bernie supporter and may have influenced SR.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 pm 

Today's developements:

Quote:
Jack Burkman, who is also a Republican lobbyist and has offered a $105,000 reward of his personal money for information leading to the arrest of Rich’s killers, also the head of the Profiling Project investigative team, said police are no longer cooperating with anyone, and he believes they’ve completely stopped the investigation into Rich’s murder.

“The police have shut down all full operations,” Burkman told WND. “The police are not cooperating with us or anyone, which is sad. This has become a very systematic and deliberate effort by the D.C. police and the mayor to end the Seth Rich investigation.”

After Burkman and his team conducted thorough research and reviewed the only video police released of the shooting, he said, it became clear to him that the shooting wasn’t motivated by a robbery.

“We’ve done investigations that really prove this was not a robbery,” Burkman said. “I took one look at that video, and I knew that the police story that this was a robbery gone awry was nonsense. I mean, my God, he was shot twice in the back and nothing was taken. The police hypothesis is just ridiculous! It’s beyond silly.”

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist ... ich-probe/

Quote:

GOP Lawmaker Calls for Federal Investigation of Seth Rich Murder

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... ch-murder/

Corpus Christi Republican Congressman Blake Farenthold considers the source behind the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee’s email server an unanswered question and believes a federal investigation is warranted.

Speaking on CNN Wednesday, the fourth-term congressman refuted a widely believed conclusion that the Russian government interfered with the U.S. presidential election to aid President Donald Trump’s campaign and instead indicated a conspiracy theory about a slain Democratic National Committee staffer could be true.

“My fear is our constant focusing on the Russians is deflecting away for some other things that we need to be investigating,” Farenthold said on the network. “There’s still some question as to whether the intrusion of the DNC server was an insider job or whether or not it was the Russians.”

Later Wednesday, Farenthold elaborated on his opinion of how the investigation should be handled in a phone interview with the Caller-Times. The death should be investigated in the same manner Russian interference has been reviewed, he said.

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:04 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Even IF it was the Russians, the Seth Rich murder should be part of the same investigation. If Seth was the internal leak he may have been motivated by the Russians and then murdered so there were less "witnesses".

Why his name has not already come up in any of the investigations going on or the murder being investigated by the FBI is beyond me.

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:40 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

MacGyver wrote:
Even IF it was the Russians, the Seth Rich murder should be part of the same investigation. If Seth was the internal leak he may have been motivated by the Russians and then murdered so there were less "witnesses".

Why his name has not already come up in any of the investigations going on or the murder being investigated by the FBI is beyond me.

Maybe because there are no leads that point detectives in that direction dunno:

"The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been." Barack Obama

“We should take great pride in the progress we’ve made over the last eight years. No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.” Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:27 pm 

tlhoy wrote:
MacGyver wrote:

Maybe because there are no leads that point detectives in that direction dunno:

All leads that point to Trump and his associates colluding with the Russians should warrant investigation.

If Seth Rich was involved with the Russians...he was most likely a Trump "associate".

IMO the FBI should be investigating the associations between Rich and Trump...cause rich and Trump go hand in hand. :wink:

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:10 pm 

In a tv interview 2 months after his murder SR's girlfriend says the sounds overheard on the phone sounded as though he was shot out of anger.

His parents say the EMTs considering his wounds were surprised by his death.

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/ ... 69/video/1

Reddit admins edited SR's Reddit account (MeGrimlock4) after its discovery by Redditors having removed his email addresses from a lost dog posting he made for his parents in an apparent attempt to break the chain identifying his posts supporting Bernie Sanders. Who put them up to it? chin: Whoever put them up to it don't understand the Streisand Effect. :twisted:

Earlier today, everyone's favorite douche of a human Martin Shkreli says he's willing to put up another $100k for information leading to the killer(s).
That brings the total reward money offered to over $225k and yet no one has come forward with anything in nearly the year after the murder in a town where your mom would rat you out for a couple of rocks of crack. whistle:

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 am 

Today's developments:

Redacted FBI memo revealing the SR had DNC docs on his laptop.

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/8 ... 2606374912

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... ls_laptop/

LARP? Time will tell.

The question that begs asking is that if the MPD narrative of a "botched robbery" had any basis in fact then why in the world would the cops be looking at his laptop?????? chin:

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 pm 

https://www.whokilledseth.com/ :D

Rewards:
Jack Burkman $105,000
OAN 100,000
G. Webb 20,000
DC Police 25,000
Cernovich 20,000
InfoWars 130,000
Martin Shkreli 100,000
WikiLeaks 20,000
DNC 00.00

TOTAL: $520,000

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 am 

Hugh Jorgan---I love your new avatar. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:50 pm 

CrowdStrike - the Ukranian run company hired by the DNC for security ( rofl: ) - identifies the hacker by the code name "Panda."

https://mobile.twitter.com/TalKopan/sta ... 8645026816

Seth Rich's nickname is Panda, and uses variations of panda as a social networking handle.

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:01 pm 

And more than likely the "sock puppet" claim is more projection of guilt...

Quote:
Mr Warner said: “We know about the hacking, and selective leaks, but what really concerns me as a former tech guy is at least some reports – and we’ve got to get to the bottom of this – that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas. -Independent.co.uk

Why would a Country interfere in another Country's like that?

Quote:
Operation Earnest Voice is an astroturfing campaign by the US government.[1] The aim of the initiative is to use sockpuppets to spread pro-American propaganda on social networking sites based outside of the US.[2][3][4][5] The campaign is operated by the United States Military Central Command (CENTCOM).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:37 am 

"Now I can report, I am making progress. We will have a lot more coming probably sooner than later," Hannity said last night on Fox News. :twisted:

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:35 am 
I have a blog

When people announce they have smoething they can reveal and they'll be revealing it soon, nothing comes from it.

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:44 am 
I don't have a title.

Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
"Now I can report, I am making progress. We will have a lot more coming probably sooner than later," Hannity said last night on Fox News. :twisted:

It'll be great!! Fantastic!! Mind-blowing!! You won't believe how great it will be!! :roll: :roll:

BTW- great echo in here. Carry on... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 am 
I'm so confused

coinmickey wrote:
Hugh_Jorgan wrote:

It'll be great!! Fantastic!! Mind-blowing!! You won't believe how great it will be!! :roll: :roll:

BTW- great echo in here. Carry on... :lol: :lol:

How is Maddow coming with Trump's taxes?

MacGyver: "He was a symbol of the OFR helping out...hopefully he, and his family, was guilted into paying back what was owed. That seems to also be the OFR way
I sure wish I had the $$$ back I sent to Puff..."

coinmickey: "We're going to join the really smart countries, our buddies Syria and Nicaragua!! Great company!! It'll be bigly fantastic!!!"
coinmickey: "Nicaragua, Venezuela...whatever. You know what I was talking about."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:35 pm 

Nice work and summary to date Hugh.

Something's been a little strange about the Rich murder from the beginning. The timing of it obviously, but that could possibly be coincidence. The widely released information that nothing was taken, could less likely but still possibly be written off as a panic botch.

What puts this thing into reek for me, is the reaction and information AFTER the murder. There's a ton of muthertruckers looking at this thing and wanting information. After all, the killers are still out there. Every avenue must be explored and in normal murders as you point out, the public could be helping.

many good questions in your list

6. There's a security camera video from a convenience store on the corner across the street from were the shooting took place that captured the incident according to MPD. If this were a cold case, the MPD would usually release the video to the local media to possibly generate leads along with the yuge amount of reward money being offered. This hasn't been done. Why?

Is there an article or claim somewhere by the MPD where this can be verified?
Does the tape still exist. There were rumors that the bar had tapes but the cops never asked for it so it got overwritten.. but like anything else associated with this case, where is a statement from the bar owner?? Where are the facts of the case?????

7. If Rich walked home from Lou's City Bar then Rich's whereabouts are unknown for at least one of the hours prior to the shooting. He had been roughed up. Did DNC operatives question him only to come back and whack him later? Perhaps on orders from a DNC capo?

Probably not the case if he was indeed on the phone with his girlfriend when he was shot.

8. According to the incident report Seth was alert after the shooting. What did he have to say?

Agree, it's one of the things we as the public would "have to go off of", if only someone would let us know what they know. We should know the facts of the case. What caliber. Were casings found, how many? ETCETCETCETC

9. Why did Seth Rich bleed out in the hospital an hour and a half after the shooting? The timeline suggests he was in the ER more than an hour after the shooting. Even a severe liver shot with a handgun is usually survivable with an hour to work on it. I'd like to know if detectives interviewed hospital staff. (#9 is a minor point yet still interesting.)

I'm surprised someone, anyone involved in the events of the night hasn't come forward and made some kind of disclosure, a nurse, doctor, cop.

10. Why are DNC operatives working overtime to squelch any investigation into Seth Rich's murder?

Thats the question that gives away what really happened imo. The wicked flee when no man pursueth.

6/3/09

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:24 am 

Quote:

Probably not the case if he was indeed on the phone with his girlfriend when he was shot.

Watch the video I posted above regarding his gf's comments about what she heard over the open phone line.
Quote:

Thats the question that gives away what really happened imo. The wicked flee when no man pursueth.

#10 goes hand-in-hand with #11. Just why did SR's mentor imply he was an embarrassment in a twitter post? Take note that SR's dad says that the family "spokesman" was "assigned" to them from the DNC. chin: Yet the DNC offers $00.00 in reward money.

There's a rumor afoot that SR was shot with a .40 Glock. Unusual for a street gun as it is the weapon of choice for the FBI, and many other federal and local policing agencies. The rumor also is that the ballistics match those of a known FBI weapon that had been previously stolen. :shock:

Check out the date of this vehicle burglary and property stolen:
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-of ... en-weapons

Another rumor is that the disgraced DNC chair's brother (wasserman) being a District prosecutor that has help squelch the investigation.

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:59 am 

Attachment:
camera footage.jpg
camera footage.jpg [ 43.44 KiB | Viewed 230 times ]

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:44 am 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... -the-leak/

Quote:
Dacey eventually worked her way in as CEO of the DNC and was leading the investigation into the voter database compromise that happened at the end of 2015. According to Dacey’s own report embedded in an email from December 2015 released by WikiLeaks, the DNC hired a firm by the name of NGP Van as its software partner. According to Dacey:

NGP VAN applied a new software patch to the DNC’s voter database system, and because of an error in the code, users were capable of accessing some limited, yet extremely valuable information belonging to other campaigns for a very brief window of time.

After NGP VAN fixed the “glitch”, the DNC asked the software firm to:

– Identify any users who may have accessed information from another campaign inappropriately,
– Pinpoint exactly what actions any such users took in the system, and
– Report these findings to the DNC so we would know what, if any, data was actually acquired.

According to Dacey in her report to Hillary’s Campaign Manager John Podesta:

NGP VAN found that campaign staff on the Sanders campaign, including the campaign’s national data director, had accessed proprietary information about which voters were being targeted by the Clinton campaign — and in doing so violated their agreements with the DNC. These staffers then saved this information in their personal folders on the system, and over the course of the next day, we learned that at least one staffer appeared to have generated reports and exported them from the system. None of this is in dispute. It’s fully documented in the system logs. And these details reveal nothing less than a serious violation of the agreements governing the use of this data. Underscoring that fact is the point that the Sanders campaign has fired their national data director and indicated further disciplinary actions may be taken pending the results of their own investigation.

This is how Seth Rich gained access to the email,and now Seth is dead. Murdered in the street, and DNC operatives are working overtime to squelch any investigation.

Attachments:
wetworks.jpg
wetworks.jpg [ 37.2 KiB | Viewed 194 times ]

~tradedollarnut