It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Noose Tightens!
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:21 am 

:D

Attachments:
murder.jpg
murder.jpg [ 139.01 KiB | Viewed 674 times ]

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

Post subject: Re: The Noose Tightens!
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:04 pm 
I have a blog

My guess? Put out by Democrats and easily debunked. Then whenever people bring up Seth Rich, the media can dismiss the concerns as already debunked conspiracy theories.

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:17 pm 

Could be a LARP, but that puts the ball in the loons' court. They don't want a misdirection. They want it to go away as evidenced by the DNC cool reaction to the hit including the snarky remark by the DNC Director of Data Science.

Attachment:
panda.jpg
panda.jpg [ 18.53 KiB | Viewed 645 times ]

Rich's Twitter handle was Panda4progress
Rich Was MeGrimlock4 and Pandas4Bernie on Reddit. He was also Pandas4Benrie on Tumblr

Andrew Therriault was Rich's mentor, and now calls him an embarrassment. chin:

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:16 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

I was surprised to hear Gingrich mention the murder of Seth the other day.

If it is true that Seth was in contact with Wikileaks and Wikileaks was only publishing the emails for the Russians, then Seth's murder should be investigated as part of the Russian probe.

He may have leaked on his own, or as a Russian operative. Maybe Trump had him killed as part of the coverup. The Dems should welcome further investigation. :wink:

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:21 pm 

I have read a report that police never investigated or interviewed witnesses at the bar where Seth was last seen.

Maybe there is some truth to the "stand down".

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 pm 

MacGyver wrote:
I have read a report that police never investigated or interviewed witnesses at the bar where Seth was last seen.

Maybe there is some truth to the "stand down".

Odd that 3 of the 6 responding officers had body cameras but no video exists in response to a FOIA request. chin:

Odd that the cops took Rich's laptop from his home for a supposed robbery gone bad. chin:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:40 am 
Giving liberals the blues

It was a hit. I am 99.9% certain of it.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm 

chin:

Quote:
“I believe that Hillary Clinton probably had her famous hit man, John Podesta, whack this kid,” Bernstein said. “And I also believe that John Podesta is more than likely a serial murderer and hit man. I believe he is probably responsible for Vince Foster; he’s certainly responsible for Antonin Scalia’s death—all you have to do is see the private emails that were released where they talk about wet work; wet work is code for assassination.”

“I believe that Podesta more than likely snuck up behind this kid in the middle of the night near his home when he was walking home and shot him in the back of the head,” Bernstein added. “I could be wrong, but I doubt it because I have been right on almost everything that I have predicted so far, and I don’t do fake news. You can get fake news other places; you ain’t going to get fake news on the Josh Bernstein show.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/josh ... seth-rich/

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:32 pm 
I don't have a title.

MacGyver wrote:
chin:

Quote:
“I believe that Hillary Clinton probably had her famous hit man, John Podesta, whack this kid,” Bernstein said. “And I also believe that John Podesta is more than likely a serial murderer and hit man. I believe he is probably responsible for Vince Foster; he’s certainly responsible for Antonin Scalia’s death—all you have to do is see the private emails that were released where they talk about wet work; wet work is code for assassination.”

“I believe that Podesta more than likely snuck up behind this kid in the middle of the night near his home when he was walking home and shot him in the back of the head,” Bernstein added. “I could be wrong, but I doubt it because I have been right on almost everything that I have predicted so far, and I don’t do fake news. You can get fake news other places; you ain’t going to get fake news on the Josh Bernstein show.”

Oh, man that's great. Best quote- "I don't do fake news."

Entertaining, I'll give him that. I LOL'd!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 pm 

coinmickey wrote:
MacGyver wrote:
chin:

Quote:

Oh, man that's great. Best quote- "I don't do fake news."

Entertaining, I'll give him that. I LOL'd!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Only a special prosecutor will be able sift through the conspiracy theory chaff...

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 pm 

There's a convenience store on the opposite corner from where Rich was shot with video surveillance. The police say is does show 2 assailants; however, the cops refuse to reveal any more info about the video even to the family.

The cops never interviewed any of the employees at Lou's City Bar, a bar that he closed that night, or looked at the bar's video to see if he pissed anyone off, or was followed out into the street.

According to the responding cops he was alert when found. So, what did he have to say? chin:

Rich was shot at appox 4:20 a.m. His Death Cert says he died at 5:57 a.m. The likely LARP above says that he died about 8 hours after admittance to the ER. chin:

Since his murder has become a cold case I don't understand the reluctance of the DC cops to share their murder book unless there's something to hide.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:59 pm 

2 assailants chin:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:36 pm 

bluelaugh:

They but were after the moose and squirrel.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:03 pm 

Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
bluelaugh:

They but were after the moose and squirrel.

I think they are the same 2 who hacked the election

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm 

Kimdotcom claims to have worked Rich to leak the emails to WikiLeaks...which makes sense, since considering the timeline, Kimdotcom revealed the email leak 4 days before Wikileaks. whistle:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:46 pm 

Any indication Rich was a Bernie supporter?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 pm 

MacGyver wrote:
Any indication Rich was a Bernie supporter?

Yes, of course. Posted earlier in the thread.

Quote:
Rich's Twitter handle was Panda4progress
Rich Was MeGrimlock4 and Pandas4Bernie on Reddit. He was also Pandas4Benrie on Tumblr

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:05 pm 

Quote:
BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE WARNED OFF PRIVATE EYE ON SETH RICH MURDER
Ex-DNC chairwoman reportedly asked cops why investigator is 'snooping' into mysterious case

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell ... p8IOEIe.99

Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND Monday. “The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,”

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 pm 

Quote:
While Rod Wheeler ( former DC homocide detective) has concluded – after months of extensive investigation – the idea that Rich was killed during a robbery is implausible,

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm 
I have a blog

vargha wrote:
It was a hit. I am 99.9% certain of it.

If he was the leaker, yeah. But the only reason people thought he was the leaker was because he got murdered. Smoebody needs to prove he was the leaker. Assange didn't directly say it, and this Dotcom guy doesn't seem like the most credible person around.

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog