Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 38872
:mad:

_________________
RocKet MaN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 38872
Is this a legit whine, Renski?

_________________
RocKet MaN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 pm 
Offline
Just call me chuckles
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 40798
I'm tired of your existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 18155
I'm sick and tired of this place. :mad:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 56766
Location: Sunroom 12 , Naptime Gardens, Livermore, CA
PerryHall wrote:
I'm sick and tired of this place. :mad:

Does that include me? :neutral:

Or does it mean PRINCIPALLY me? :?

_________________
George, le's get a place all our own where I kin tend da rabbitz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 18155
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
PerryHall wrote:
I'm sick and tired of this place. :mad:

Does that include me? :neutral:

Or does it mean PRINCIPALLY me? :?

No. I only find you mildly irritating. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 56766
Location: Sunroom 12 , Naptime Gardens, Livermore, CA
PerryHall wrote:
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
PerryHall wrote:
I'm sick and tired of this place. :mad:

Does that include me? :neutral:

Or does it mean PRINCIPALLY me? :?

No. I only find you mildly irritating. :wink:


Maybe I can help. Would it be good to change my handle to Trollo? :lol:

_________________
George, le's get a place all our own where I kin tend da rabbitz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 18155
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
PerryHall wrote:
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
PerryHall wrote:
I'm sick and tired of this place. :mad:

Does that include me? :neutral:

Or does it mean PRINCIPALLY me? :?

No. I only find you mildly irritating. :wink:


Maybe I can help. Would it be good to change my handle to Trollo? :lol:

No. We already have enough trollos. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 56766
Location: Sunroom 12 , Naptime Gardens, Livermore, CA
But there's ALWAYS a lot of room at the bottom. :D

_________________
George, le's get a place all our own where I kin tend da rabbitz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Posts: 16189
Location: N21.302 W158.046
markqlicker wrote:
Is this a legit whine, Renski?


No.

Sad.

Just sad.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2011, Georgia Pig Productions
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group