Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 54648
Location: Rollo Tomassi 2814 Breaking Wind Way, Represa, CA
I almost got smoe acreage, but I went for lymphoma instead.

_________________
You can skip this post in 3....2....1....Click here to skip this post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Posts: 25875
Slight chance we may get lucky with this property. Bought it at seriously depressed market price and now the area is on the verge of exploding. If it all happens as the state DOT has approved, we'll have six acres with road frontage on a state highway almost at the growing intersection with another state roadway. Commercial or residential development ... sell that place and get the h*ll out of dodge.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 83459
Hope things are going good for you, I worry about you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm
Posts: 7227
Coincopwife wrote:
Slight chance we may get lucky with this property. Bought it at seriously depressed market price and now the area is on the verge of exploding. If it all happens as the state DOT has approved, we'll have six acres with road frontage on a state highway almost at the growing intersection with another state roadway. Commercial or residential development ... sell that place and get the h*ll out of dodge.

Sounds like an ideal location for a Yugo dealership.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:55 am 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 54648
Location: Rollo Tomassi 2814 Breaking Wind Way, Represa, CA
or...

_________________
You can skip this post in 3....2....1....Click here to skip this post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm
Posts: 7227
or

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Posts: 25875
Well there is certainly a lot about me to cause worry. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 17366
Coincopwife wrote:
Well there is certainly a lot about me to cause worry. :lol:

CCW---How are you doing? Is the pain going away and are you healing well? I hope you're doing much better. thumbsup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 54648
Location: Rollo Tomassi 2814 Breaking Wind Way, Represa, CA
PerryHall wrote:
Coincopwife wrote:
Well there is certainly a lot about me to cause worry. :lol:

CCW---How are you doing? Is the pain going away and are you healing well? I hope you're doing much better. thumbsup:

Now you're moving from concern to SUCKING UP!

She's too smart to fall for that.

And you can NOT get a title change for insincerity. :lol:

_________________
You can skip this post in 3....2....1....Click here to skip this post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 17366
Rollo Tomassi wrote:
PerryHall wrote:
Coincopwife wrote:
Well there is certainly a lot about me to cause worry. :lol:

CCW---How are you doing? Is the pain going away and are you healing well? I hope you're doing much better. thumbsup:

Now you're moving from concern to SUCKING UP!

She's too smart to fall for that.

And you can NOT get a title change for insincerity. :lol:

I don't have a title yet and I'm smart enough to not ask for one. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Posts: 25875
:lol: :lol:


Doing better. Finally got the back and neck to the manageable point. The leg is not causing me too much grief. Sure would be nice to enjoy a pain-free time though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 17366
Coincopwife wrote:
Sure would be nice to enjoy a pain-free time though.

As long as you're still married, I'll never happen. Just sayin'. whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Posts: 25875
:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 17366
Glad to hear you're doing much better. elmo:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 54648
Location: Rollo Tomassi 2814 Breaking Wind Way, Represa, CA
Image

_________________
You can skip this post in 3....2....1....Click here to skip this post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Posts: 25875
And what is wrong with that? Don't we all need a good ass sucking from time to time?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 54648
Location: Rollo Tomassi 2814 Breaking Wind Way, Represa, CA
Coincopwife wrote:
And what is wrong with that? Don't we all need a good ass sucking from time to time?


Well sure. If it's an honorable one.

Oh wait..... where am I? :oops:

_________________
You can skip this post in 3....2....1....Click here to skip this post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 83459
Chew your damn corn! :mad:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well fuddernut ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 pm 
Offline
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Posts: 54648
Location: Rollo Tomassi 2814 Breaking Wind Way, Represa, CA
.

_________________
You can skip this post in 3....2....1....Click here to skip this post


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2011, Georgia Pig Productions
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group