Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:29 am
Posts: 2767
Location: It's damn cold here
....in several threads now.....no one.....I mean NO ONE.....has mentioned.....

PINEAPPLES

i mean, come’on now, let’s talk about the threat to the worlds supply of good quality pineapples if this really goes down.......

Pineapples pineapples pineapples

OMG

Sad, really.

_________________
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 8501
Location: Dog Patch
Pineapple juice makes me P more.

_________________
I spell things my way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 35608
$4 each around here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Posts: 17409
Location: N21.302 W158.046
Thank you surf. This has made me rethink my belief system. I must say that I have overestimated the Power of the Pineapple. I did not think about Pineapples for one second. I did not run out of the house with my favorite Pineapple. I did not pray to the Pineapples either. They are a false god and must be sacrificed and consumed immediately.

_________________
The truthski is out there...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
Purveyor of the political smackdown
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 pm
Posts: 42492
I’m surprised you don’t already have your pineapples stored in the cold storage bunker/bomb shelter awaiting your arrival.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline
Forum Translator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Posts: 11847
Location: President Trump!
I mentioned macadamias.

_________________
Trump Tweets!...https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref ... r%5Eauthor


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:59 pm
Posts: 4246
Adam's been too busy, "working with his hands", to cum to the computer and reply to the Hawaii threads...hence no pineapple mentions....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:29 am
Posts: 2767
Location: It's damn cold here
Ya, dat makes sense.

_________________
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 87818
Pineapple bottom jeans

Ants with the fur...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm
Posts: 10402
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline
ADMIN GOD !!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Posts: 21913
Location: Pluto
surfinx wrote:
....in several threads now.....no one.....I mean NO ONE.....has mentioned.....

PINEAPPLES

i mean, come’on now, let’s talk about the threat to the worlds supply of good quality pineapples if this really goes down.......

Pineapples pineapples pineapples

OMG

Sad, really.


Thank God we have Costa Rica to fall back upon

_________________
The absolute craven depravity of this forum is astounding.
Rollo Tomassi 2009AD

This is the place brilliant minds assemble to carefully pool ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach unworkable solutions.


Make Pluto Great Again


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:29 am
Posts: 2767
Location: It's damn cold here
otis wrote:
surfinx wrote:
....in several threads now.....no one.....I mean NO ONE.....has mentioned.....

PINEAPPLES

i mean, come’on now, let’s talk about the threat to the worlds supply of good quality pineapples if this really goes down.......

Pineapples pineapples pineapples

OMG

Sad, really.


Thank God we have Costa Rica to fall back upon


Please note that I said “good quality.”

I find you remark incompetent, sir.

Begone, lest I taunt you a second time!

_________________
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Posts: 17409
Location: N21.302 W158.046
surfinx wrote:
otis wrote:
surfinx wrote:
....in several threads now.....no one.....I mean NO ONE.....has mentioned.....

PINEAPPLES

i mean, come’on now, let’s talk about the threat to the worlds supply of good quality pineapples if this really goes down.......

Pineapples pineapples pineapples

OMG

Sad, really.


Thank God we have Costa Rica to fall back upon


Please note that I said “good quality.”

I find you remark incompetent, sir.

Begone, lest I taunt you a second time!


I got dis brah,...Otis, eva have Koi on da BarB, oh yeah, I go dare...

_________________
The truthski is out there...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:25 am 
Offline
ADMIN GOD !!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Posts: 21913
Location: Pluto
Don't you boyz start picking on this poor old man or I'll send out another mass text to the islands.

_________________
The absolute craven depravity of this forum is astounding.
Rollo Tomassi 2009AD

This is the place brilliant minds assemble to carefully pool ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach unworkable solutions.


Make Pluto Great Again


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 am
Posts: 10679
Wouldn't call Otis on it, he does live in Textus.

_________________
Learn your label, you're not an individual.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 87818
http://hellenicgenealogygeek.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-brothers-camarinos-hawaii-pineapple.html


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2011, Georgia Pig Productions
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group