Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:15 pm 
Forum Translator

Quote:
President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “sh.ithole countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

Racist!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/p ... tries.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:23 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

CoinMickey wrote:
Canada

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:24 pm 
I'm so confused

I would like to see us move to a system based strictly on numbers. Like, 40-24-36.

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:56 pm 
ADMIN GOD !!

Honesty is wonderful. Call it like it is. :D

This is the place brilliant minds assemble to carefully pool ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach unworkable solutions.

Make Pluto Great Again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:57 pm 
I have a blog

How's this any worse than Hollywood libs wanting to move all the way to Canada when Tijuana is 150 miles away?

I think lying, to Hillary, is like breathing, to any normal person. It's just natural. -- RMan

I hate the government -- Barndog

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:12 pm 

Steve McQueen went to a Rosarita Beach clinic to be given laetrile, a controversial alternative treatment made from apricot pits for his cancer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 pm 

Neil wrote:
Steve McQueen went to a Rosarita Beach clinic to be given laetrile, a controversial alternative treatment made from apricot pits for his cancer.

Great actor.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 pm 
Forum Translator

The libs are going berserk. What did Trump say that isn't true? Haiti is a frucking sh.ithole.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:41 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

thegemmintman wrote:
The libs are going berserk. What did Trump say that isn't true? Haiti is a frucking sh.ithole.

If it wasn’t they’d be willing to send Haitian refugees back...

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 pm 
Forum Translator

MacGyver wrote:
thegemmintman wrote:

If it wasn’t they’d be willing to send Haitian refugees back...

Yep. Tucker Carlson made that point just a little while ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 am 
Forum Translator

Trump -

Quote:
The so-called bipartisan DACA deal presented yesterday to myself and a group of Republican Senators and Congressmen was a big step backwards. Wall was not properly funded, Chain & Lottery were made worse and USA would be forced to take large numbers of people from high crime.........countries which are doing badly. I want a merit based system of immigration and people who will help take our country to the next level. I want safety and security for our people. I want to stop the massive inflow of drugs. I want to fund our military, not do a Dem defund........Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten “shutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

So then Trump gets pissed and says sh.ithole. Wow, what a monster.

Quote:
The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 am 
I don't have a title.

thegemmintman wrote:
Quote:
President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “sh.ithole countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

Racist!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/p ... /Elmo.html

He's simply a blithering idiot is all. What an embarrassment.

Trumpbots- Defending the Indefensible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am 
I'm so confused

coinmickey wrote:
thegemmintman wrote:
Quote:

Racist!

I think we can find some middle ground here, mickey. How about we take the immigrants from those countries that are articulate, bright, clean and nice-looking? Surely you have no objection to that.

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am 
I don't have a title.

HappyLittleTrees wrote:
coinmickey wrote:
thegemmintman wrote:
Quote:

Racist!

I think we can find some middle ground here, mickey. How about we take the immigrants from those countries that are articulate, bright, clean and nice-looking? Surely you have no objection to that.

And you'll be the judge of that, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 am 
I'm so confused

coinmickey wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
coinmickey wrote:
thegemmintman wrote:
Quote:

Racist!

And you'll be the judge of that, right?

Whoosh. :lol: :lol:

God bless you mickey. You are an OFR treasure. Never stop being you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:32 am 
I don't have a title.

HappyLittleTrees wrote:

Whoosh. :lol: :lol:

God bless you mickey. You are an OFR treasure. Never stop being you.

Let me know when you have something substantive to state. Or when you just feel like making sense.

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 am 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

I heard a sonic boom so I logged on to see what went over CMs head again. Didnt take long to find it.

tradedollarnut wrote:
Ok - I'm outta here. Mac is a gism sucker - thru and thru. The only way he paid up was the unbearable pressure of looking like a loser. And I fuddernutter donated all my money to this stupid site - yet I'm the villain? Well, that's just fine - but go fuddernutter yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:56 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:06 am 
I'm so confused

clw54 wrote:
How's this any worse than Hollywood libs wanting to move all the way to Canada when Tijuana is 150 miles away?

That's pretty fuddernutter funny. I never thought about that. Someone needs to get that to Trump!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:16 am 
Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae~4-Ever!

America is perfectly capable of making its own sh.tholes.

This is just another outsourcing excuse.
I was in Stockton yesterday.

Kill them.