Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Elmohole Countries
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:06 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Didn’t all the aid given elevate them?

Maybe if we bring all their citizens to North America they will be improved. hmm:

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

Post subject: Re: Elmohole Countries
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:11 pm 
I don't have a title.

Canada

Trumpbots- Defending the Indefensible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:16 pm 
I don't have a title.

In case no one knows what this is about the Orange Idiot outdid himself today, not an easy thing mind you.

President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “Elmo countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 pm 

I wish Monday were National Norway day.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:22 pm 
I don't have a title.

Neil wrote:
I wish Monday were National Norway day.

:lol: :lol:

Hey, as long as I get the day off, ya know? Hail Norway!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 pm 

coinmickey wrote:
In case no one knows what this is about the Orange Idiot outdid himself today, not an easy thing mind you.

President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “Elmo countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

Are you able to answer? What’s the reasoning behind prioriticizing immigrants from Elmo hole Countries?

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:26 pm 
I don't have a title.

MacGyver wrote:
coinmickey wrote:

Are you able to answer? Why prioriticize immigrants from Elmo hole Countries?

You either have an immigration policy or you don't. Personally I'd like to see ALL immigration suspended for a while. I mean across-the-board. Anything to keep obnoxious Canadians out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:29 pm 
EZEKIEL 23:20

MacGyver wrote:
coinmickey wrote:

Are you able to answer? What’s the reasoning behind prioriticizing immigrants from Elmo hole Countries?

Quote:
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:45 pm 

flaminio wrote:

Quote:
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:47 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

I dont understand liberals. They claim America is bad forcing our will on others yet they want anybody and everybody to come here. Shouldnt they stay in their countries and live a better life than come here and be corrupted by evil white Americans.

tradedollarnut wrote:
Ok - I'm outta here. Mac is a gism sucker - thru and thru. The only way he paid up was the unbearable pressure of looking like a loser. And I fuddernutter donated all my money to this stupid site - yet I'm the villain? Well, that's just fine - but go fuddernutter yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:10 pm 

coinmickey wrote:
MacGyver wrote:
coinmickey wrote:

Are you able to answer? Why prioriticize immigrants from Elmo hole Countries?

You either have an immigration policy or you don't. Personally I'd like to see ALL immigration suspended for a while. I mean across-the-board. Anything to keep obnoxious Canadians out.

A better policy would be a steady state quota. No more in until one leaves; either by death or voluntary or involuntary departure. If one is born here it's the same as one being allowed in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 pm 
Master of liberal ownage

MacGyver wrote:

I don't know how long this particular nothingburger will be in the news, but I do know that however long it may be nobody will ever answer this question. Flam's parody response where we base our immigration policy on a fundraising poem is probably as close, and as funny, as we'll hear.

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a 'dismal science'. But is is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic matters while remaining in this state of ignorance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:04 pm 
I have a blog

I love this president. Everybody knows these places really are Elmo holes. And deep down, everybody knows they'd be better off moving into a neighbourhood full of Norwegians than a neighbourhood full of Haitians or Africans.

I think lying, to Hillary, is like breathing, to any normal person. It's just natural. -- RMan

I hate the government -- Barndog

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:08 pm 
Forum Translator

I didn't even see this sh.ithole thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:12 pm 

coinmickey wrote:

So, what are your honest, and personal, thoughts on those countries? Wondrous? Beautiful? Places so exciting you can't wait to visit them for a vacation or to start a business?

Why do you hate honesty?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 pm 
Forum Translator

Hey Mickey, where would you rather live, in Haiti or Norway?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 pm 

BAJJERFAN wrote:

A better policy would be a steady state quota. No more in until one leaves; either by death or voluntary or involuntary departure. If one is born here it's the same as one being allowed in.

Or, at least, make the immigrant legal and of some benefit to this country (without them needing public funds). Isn't that how it used to be anyway?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:39 pm 
I'm so confused

Clinton Foundation stole all the Haitians money and made it a Elmo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 pm 
I have a blog

coinmickey wrote:

Mickey, it's time to hop on the Trump Train. It's a fun ride, a lot more fun to cheer him on than it is to cheer on the media. You're welcome aboard.

And you get two scoops of ice cream in the dining car.

I think lying, to Hillary, is like breathing, to any normal person. It's just natural. -- RMan

I hate the government -- Barndog

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog