Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

Quote:
Hillary ran a diabolically elitist and blinkered campaign that basically boiled down to this mantra: 'Trump's disgusting, his supporters are a basket of deplorable idiots, I'm a brilliant woman, my husband used to be President, and I have lots of rich, famous friends – so vote for me.

As sales pitches go, this was right up there with Pepsi trying to convince us Kendall Jenner could end all America's racial tensions by handing out cola to cops at protest marches.

America didn't vote for Hillary because they didn't like what she represents and rejected her vague, unimaginative vision for the country.

Now please Hillary, for the love of God, just accept you blew it and shut up, before you take your party down with you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

Piers Morgan doesnt like Hillarys book.

tradedollarnut wrote:
Ok - I'm outta here. Mac is a gism sucker - thru and thru. The only way he paid up was the unbearable pressure of looking like a loser. And I fuddernutter donated all my money to this stupid site - yet I'm the villain? Well, that's just fine - but go fuddernutter yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:53 pm 
CCW likes me more than Rollo

i have an address that im a gonna send a gold coin to tomorrow. winnings for otis.

i wonder if i should also have a certain book sent to that address as a wonderful side gift

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:57 pm 

whistle:

boobs:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 pm 

Hillary lost because she lacks even a single iota of charisma, charm or wit. Americans have given up on the idea of electing an honest, intelligent and benevolent president, so they choose one that they can tolerate seeing on their television each evening.

Trump is a suck ass leader, but it is like having Rodney Dangerfield in the White House....and most of us sort of like that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:59 pm 
CCW likes me more than Rollo

surely he has that already

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm 

350! Bitches!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:31 pm 

Heh

Quote:

In a Wednesday interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper -- Clinton said she does not forgive those men and women but hopes they learn from their failure to vote.

"When it first started happening, it was so soon after the election," she said. "It was hard for me to comfort somebody who was coming to me and saying, 'Oh, I wish I had done more,' or, 'I'm sorry I didn't vote' because I think this was one of the most consequential elections that we have faced in a long time."

She added: "So, no absolution. But I just hope people will take what happened this time seriously and be ready and willing to vote the next time."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 am 

She shudda had a 3 page book, one word per page.

I

FUCT

UP!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 pm 
Giving liberals the blues

You gotta like a book cover that has the question and the answer both on it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 pm 

:lol:

Attachments:
hilliary.jpg
hilliary.jpg [ 85.49 KiB | Viewed 119 times ]