Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:35 pm 
EZEKIEL 23:20

PerryHall wrote:
I agree with most of the Libertarian philosophy as do most conservative Republicans. The problem is that the Libertarian Party siphons votes away from the Republican Party which helps Democrat Party candidates to win elections. Unfortunately the Democrat Party has been hijacked by the far left.

Democrats tell me the LP siphons votes from their party. If both sides hate me and my vote, I must be doing something right.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:54 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 am 

PerryHall wrote:
I agree with most of the Libertarian philosophy as do most conservative Republicans. The problem is that the Libertarian Party siphons votes away from the Republican Party which helps Democrat Party candidates to win elections. Unfortunately the Democrat Party has been hijacked by the far left.

And the Republican Party hasn't been hijacked too?

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:10 pm 

walmann wrote:
PerryHall wrote:

And the Republican Party hasn't been hijacked too?

Both parties reflect the wishes of the electorate. You will always have a republican party that hangs just to the right of the will of the voters and a Dem party that hangs just to the left.....at least on balance. Either side strays to far to one side and they lose office and are no longer relevant. Continuation of the ACA affirms that as medical care is now the addiction as well as religion of our flabby society.

The 18% of GDP cost is accepted by the vast majority, only argument is how it is shuffled around.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:26 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:56 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:56 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:16 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:20 pm 
CCW likes me more than Rollo

i love those bent metal signs that scream out I'M FROM THE SEVENTIES

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:59 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:24 am 

Your last 2 posts are very anti-Bill of Rights. Specifically the 9th and 10th Amendments. Why do big L Libertarians hate the BoR?

flaminio wrote:
PerryHall wrote:

Democrats tell me the LP siphons votes from their party. If both sides hate me and my vote, I must be doing something right.

When you pal up with the left on most anything you're on the wrong side. The lying left will make the spurious claim of "advancing (individual) rights" such as gay marriage while at the same time purposely undermining the clauses laid out in the 9th and 10th A that the right of the whole of the people and their states to determine the moral code that they'll live under is theirs alone. The people of California had every right to vote on and deny gay marriage. The 14th Amendment's Equal Protection clause does not supersede any of the BoR. If we don't embrace the entirety of the BoR especially the 9th and 10th A then we are going to have an unnecessarily difficult go with Sharia in this country.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:09 pm 
I'm so confused

coinmickey: "We're going to join the really smart countries, our buddies Syria and Nicaragua!! Great company!! It'll be bigly fantastic!!!"
coinmickey: "Nicaragua, Venezuela...whatever. You know what I was talking about."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:16 pm 

HappyLittleTrees wrote:

"What's Aleppo?"

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 pm 

PerryHall wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:

"What's Aleppo?"

Never gets old...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 pm 

flaminio wrote:
PerryHall wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:

"What's Aleppo?"

Never gets old...

I only posted that to see how long it would take for you to defend your hero (1 minute). :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next