Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:09 pm 
Giving liberals the blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:11 pm 

I volunteer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 pm 
EZEKIEL 23:20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:37 pm 
I'm so confused

If the gub'ment shuts down it will not affect my cheap internets, right? Right?

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:56 pm 
Just call me chuckles

If the government “shuts down,” non-essential personnel will stay home, and then get back pay (I think with interest) when the shut down ends. So, not only does it not save any money, it kinda makes you wonder why the government has so many “non-essential” employees.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:37 pm 

flaminio wrote:

Nailed it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:40 pm 

That reminds me of my favorite Bizarro.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:28 pm 
I'm so confused

Libertarians think government is bad.

\/

Libertarians would eliminate government interference in private business.

\/

Libertarians find out that actually doing so might make their Netflix more expensive.

\/

Libertarians cry for saving Net Neutrality, and embrace government.

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:36 pm 

I likes ma cheep Netflix.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:43 pm 
Just call me chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:08 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am 
I'm so confused

vargha wrote:

I laughed. For real.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:08 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm 

I don't.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:31 pm 

vargha wrote:
I don't.

Easy there with the deep commentary, brian.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Legalization is resulting in additional taxes, ads, and laws in Canada...but, I’m sure the US of A experience will be different.

Instead of writing new Federal laws...why not just ignore them like CA does? Or, even better, prosecute companies which do follow federal law?

Libertarians seem to think new laws will protect them from the old laws. Liberte for all.

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next