Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am 
EZEKIEL 23:20

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:23 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:27 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:24 am 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:20 am 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:21 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:55 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:59 pm 

Yet Mr. Jillette still votes for those people that will gladly take away rights at every opportunity. Nice words though.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:02 pm 

walmann wrote:
Yet Mr. Jillette still votes for those people that will gladly take away rights at every opportunity. Nice words though.

But everyone tells me that voting (L) is throwing my vote away. You guys need to get your story straight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm 

I've never been on the everyone page on that count. I've argued against the voting for the lesser of two evils as the lesser becomes ever more like the greater evil. I did not vote either Trump or Hillary.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 pm 

walmann wrote:
I've never been on the everyone page on that count. I've argued against the voting for the lesser of two evils as the lesser becomes ever more like the greater evil. I did not vote either Trump or Hillary.

Right on. Me neither. Sure, Johnson wasn't the ideal candidate -- but none of the parties put up an "ideal" candidate. I voted more for the movement than the man.

For the record, I believe Jillette also voted for Johnson for president, unless he did some kind of vote-swapping thing (which was a bit of a rage at the time). His heart was definitely with Johnson, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 pm 

I remember him talking to Maher stating he voted for Hillary. Whether he really did vote for her or was changing clothes to accommodate the host, that put him on my do not take seriously list.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:34 pm 

walmann wrote:
I remember him talking to Maher stating he voted for Hillary. Whether he really did vote for her or was changing clothes to accommodate the host, that put him on my do not take seriously list.

Jillette has no love for Trump, that's for sure. If he did indeed vote for Hillary, it was purely a pragmatic anti-Trump vote.

But I'm pretty sure he ended up voting for Johnson.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:37 pm 
Giving liberals the blues

I voted for Trump. But I refused to vote for McCain.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:16 pm 

The Republican establishment by undercutting trump unites us more that before, we hated Clinton and now we hate the rhinos who will not let him improve things because that makes them weaker.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:33 am 
Giving liberals the blues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:32 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:41 am 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:09 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next