Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 pm 

markqlicker wrote:
Seems Surf, that you prefer to drink your grains.

Hmmm....nah. I like my grains smothered in meat and animal related products, washed down with chemically enhanced grain based liquids.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm in rollo's will!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:26 pm 

Weiss wrote:
I'm totally not up for this discussion right now.

Ok. We are born with canine teeth, we have the capacity to eat meat, so we should eat meat?

Organisms exist to reproduce (or to ensure the survival of the species through other means). The average age for puberty for girls in the US is about 11. There is evidence that suggests younger parents yield healthier children, and older parents produce less healthy offspring. Therefore, 11 year old girls should have sex and reproduce as often as possible.

Men should rape women. The mentally deficient should be manipulated by normies.

The argument goes on ad mausoleum.

We are born with canine teeth. But the human body functions just fine without meat, and in fact are generally more healthy the less meat they eat.

Ok, I see what happened here. I'm casually giving you smoe Elmo, and you took it seriously. Then I did it again.....and you really came back again seriously......i have inadvertently trolled you! I feel like I should be proud, but instead I feel shame. (Shame....its what panda tastes like). I need to use more emoticons!

;)

And no, 11 isn't cool and mensus didn't happen until about 13-15 years old 200 years ago. So that argument is just really silly.

Have a great night! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 pm 

And eat a bag of vegan dicks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:57 pm 
Vainglorious BassTurd

It's all good, man. The argument that we can eat meat = we should eat meat is one we see often, especially by people who think they've discovered a magic gotcha bullet against veganism.

I've been vegan for more than 15 years now. I'm like Jim (Gene Wilder) in Blazing Saddles:

It got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since.

People say vegans are loud and insufferable about their diet. But people who "Meat is murder...tasty, tasty murder" "vegan is old injun word for starving" "cows eat grass, I eat cows, I'm vegan too" are louder and insufferabler.

Nothing Goddy about it. Just science, bitches. --flamino 12/09/11

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:02 pm 

Weiss wrote:

People say vegans are loud and insufferable about their diet. But people who "Meat is murder...tasty, tasty murder" "vegan is old injun word for starving" "cows eat grass, I eat cows, I'm vegan too" are louder and insufferabler.

Only time I shut up is when I am eating. Everyone else at the table is eating prime rib and I am dining on romaine lettuce and yellow potatoes. All are comfortable and having a good time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 pm 
I'm so confused

Weiss wrote:

No. Just no. Vegans are on par with people from Texas, people who attended Notre Dame, and people who ride Harley motorcycles. Few others come close.

coinmickey: "We're going to join the really smart countries, our buddies Syria and Nicaragua!! Great company!! It'll be bigly fantastic!!!"
coinmickey: "Nicaragua, Venezuela...whatever. You know what I was talking about."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:11 pm 

HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Weiss wrote:

No. Just no. Vegans are on par with people from Texas, people who attended Notre Dame, and people who ride Harley motorcycles. Few others come close.

People who quit drinking and/or smoking. They have it down to the minute plus how many bucks they have saved since they quit buying cigarettes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:16 pm 

markqlicker wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Weiss wrote:

People who quit drinking and/or smoking. They have it down to the minute plus how many bucks they have saved since they quit buying cigarettes.

I don't. But I do miss it....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:29 pm 
Giving liberals the blues

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:32 am 

:lol:

I sharded much.

Sad, really.

:lol:

*archival material