Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: MacGyver....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:02 pm 
Violent Passivist

You just mentioned in a previous thread that you hope to pay me by the end of the month.

In the spirit of America's Independence Celebration - July 4th, I offer you a one time chance. Pay me before midnight July 4th (Money in my hand), and I shall remove the interest part of the payment (which was your idea btw, Glicker would like to think I was gouging you but that is how "victims" like Glicker think).....where was I....$400 in my hand before midnight July 4th will settle our business.

I know it has been tough, and I have always believed you would settle with my when you could, So, I request that the OFR denisons forget and forgive the same as I am offering.

Don't pay $400usd by July 4th, The debt goes right back to $1000.00 with no sympathy.

Post subject: Re: MacGyver....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 pm 

Oh man - the blood center just licked its lips...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 pm 

July 5th. $300 for his ticket. He's a chump who won't pay but it'd be worth owning...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

tumuss wrote:
You just mentioned in a previous thread that you hope to pay me by the end of the month.

In the spirit of America's Independence Celebration - July 4th, I offer you a one time chance. Pay me before midnight July 4th (Money in my hand), and I shall remove the interest part of the payment (which was your idea btw, Glicker would like to think I was gouging you but that is how "victims" like Glicker think).....where was I....$400 in my hand before midnight July 4th will settle our business.

I know it has been tough, and I have always believed you would settle with my when you could, So, I request that the OFR denisons forget and forgive the same as I am offering.

Don't pay $400usd by July 4th, The debt goes right back to $1000.00 with no sympathy.

I will get you the $400 USD by July 4th and then I will send you the interest. We agreed on an amount and I will honour our agreement.

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm 

AB+?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 pm 
Violent Passivist

MacGyver wrote:
and then I will send you the interest. We agreed on an amount and I will honour our agreement.

I don't and never did want interest. I want to show you understanding of your unexpected bad luck and to show forum brotherhood. If you really feel that $600 needs paid I request it to be donated to any of your local charity(s)....I'll just end up giving it to a stripper :cool:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm 
Violent Passivist

tradedollarnut wrote:
Oh man - the blood center just licked its lips...

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 pm 

Strippers need love too....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 pm 
Violent Passivist

tradedollarnut wrote:
July 5th. $300 for his ticket. He's a chump who won't pay but it'd be worth owning...

Sold :wink:

If that doesn't add urgency nothing will :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 pm 

Neil wrote:
When I moved to Canada the exchange rate was $1.34. Today, 30 years later it is $1.32.

In between it has gone up to $1.57, and down to even less than a dollar.

This means very little to most Americans. Conversely, it impacts the decision of millions of Canadians who travel here for vacations, and buy properties in our sun belt states.

Mac are you waiting for CAD to be on par? :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 pm 

Neil wrote:
Neil wrote:
When I moved to Canada the exchange rate was $1.34. Today, 30 years later it is $1.32.

In between it has gone up to $1.57, and down to even less than a dollar.

This means very little to most Americans. Conversely, it impacts the decision of millions of Canadians who travel here for vacations, and buy properties in our sun belt states.

Mac are you waiting for CAD to be on par? :)

Not at all. When I was unpaid by the contractor who owed me, the priorities changed. Unfortunately, what I owed Tumuss was minimal in the grand scheme. If I wasn't paying the workers who I owed money to, and the government, the situation would have only gotten worse with employment standards complaints, Gst compliance etc.

About $40,000 paid off since I "stiffed" Tumuss. Everyone will be paid by end of this month.

Good news is... when the courts demand payment from the guy who didn't pay, I'll be up a bunch.

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 pm 
EZEKIEL 23:20

popcorn:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:01 pm 

flaminio wrote:
popcorn:

It's about time you just sit, shut your mouth and watch the movie. Most often you are the guy disturbing the rest of the theatre with your loud comments.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:06 pm 

Not even close, you're the bull in the china shop. Flaminio would be a good neighbor.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:07 pm 

BigMark wrote:
Not even close, you're the Elmo in the china shop. Flaminio would be a good neighbor.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:09 pm 

BigMark wrote:
Not even close, you're the bull in the china shop. Flaminio would be a good neighbor.

:lol:

So, I'm reaching my goals? The guy who invited me to the OFR said I would be successful in rattling your chains.

He said most are easily rattled. I'm having some trouble trolling the true Conservatives though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 pm 

tumuss wrote:

My mistake of course. 30% juice on a 4 or 6 month debt sounds reasonable, especially when the money is loaned to a longtime forum member. Now you want to extend the appearance of benevolence after idiots like TDN, Flaminio and HLT slammed Mac for months on a debt that they had zero participation in.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 pm 

Since when is one an idiot for slamming Mac? It's almost like you're an idiot if you don't...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:32 pm 

tradedollarnut wrote:
Since when is one an idiot for slamming Mac? It's almost like you're an idiot if you don't...

Want to go after him politically or for living in the Arctic, fine. Tumuss' third party disclosure of his debt agreement with Mac was sleazy and you jumping on the ship repeatedly was equally deplorable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm 

markqlicker wrote:
tradedollarnut wrote:

Want to go after him politically or for living in the Arctic, fine. Tumuss' third party disclosure of his debt agreement with Mac was sleazy and you jumping on the ship repeatedly was equally deplorable.

Tumuss' and my agreement was never sleazy. We both agreed upon it. The sleaziness came about when others became involved.

Too much time has been spent hanging Trump when there is no evidence of a crime...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next