Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:25 am 
Vainglorious BassTurd

PerryHall wrote:
Weiss wrote:
otis wrote:
Call it a hunch, but the fact TWO CONGRESSMAN were targeted might have had something to do with the response.

Right. Public servants. They're not gods. They are worth no more or no less than you or I. But the disaster response was over the top.

Are you saying there should be no difference between a political assassination and a couple of gang bangers shooting each other as far as news coverage goes? Really? :roll:

200 to 300 people will be shot today in America. 150 to 250 cops are shot and killed every year. About 100 firefighters will die in the line of duty this year. How many of them will make the national news?

How many news cycles will this suck the oxygen out of? How many medals of freedom will be bestowed on Scalise for taking a bullet for the nation? How many copies of his best-seller "Blood on the Diamond, Blood on First Base" will he move?

As my man Mao said, and as I've quoted here before: People die all the time.

Nothing Goddy about it. Just science, bitches. --flamino 12/09/11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:25 am 

coinmickey wrote:
The shooter is from Illinois!!

:wink:

The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., according to law enforcement officials. Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home inspection business, but his home inspection license expired in November 2016 and was not renewed, state records show.

Hodgkinson was charged in April 2006 with battery and aiding damage to a motor vehicle, according to online records in St. Clair County, Ill. The charges were dismissed, records show.

Typical demonrat...

https://twitter.com/jthinspections

https://www.facebook.com/james.hodgkinson.568

"It's a fact...[but] I never said I had proof."

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513

"fuddernutter the Constitution. It's just a piece of paper...."
~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 am 

This post reserved for DA to call Weiss an idiot.

I'll edit it in as soon as available.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:38 am 
Master of liberal ownage

At your service, Mark.

Weiss wrote:
Nothing makes me more angry than the whole "white privilege" BS being espoused by colored people, er, uh, people of color. But...
You can't possibly believe that skin color is relevant here. If so, then you are saying that if it had been Maxine Waters or Keith Ellison who had been shot that the response and reaction would have been different. No, you are not that stupid. Why, then, do you say such stupid things?

Weiss wrote:
If it had been a softball practice where 4 or 5 people had been shot in Chicago or Dallas or Oxnard, would the reaction have been the same?
Depends. If the softball practice was at a public school, the reaction would have been about the same. If it was a bunch of grown men, the reaction would have been more restrained. But skin color wouldn't have had any effect at all, as you well know.

If what you're feebly trying to do is make the case that the country should care when criminals kill each other as much as they care when Congressmen and innocent schoolchildren get killed, you should just say that. Nobody, for good reason, will agree with you but you would at least be approaching the subject honestly. I know, you don't do "honestly", but you should try it smoetime.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:53 am 
Violent Passivist

Weiss is truly an ass hole.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:55 am 

Then again, maybe Weiss is just attempting to tamp down the history between demonrats, violence, and traitors just like those demanding the removal of memorials to their Civil War leaders.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 am 

Terry "Global Crossing" McAuliffe: 'We Lose 93 Million Americans A Day to Gun Violence' :lol:

https://youtu.be/LZzjGYyI3Dg?t=45

If he's not including totals from all 57 states it might be even more! :shock:

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:15 am 

Friggen whacko shooter

Let me search for all the Forum condemnations of Gifford's shooter. Be right back

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:21 am 

Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
Terry "Global Crossing" McAuliffe: 'We Lose 93 Million Americans A Day to Gun Violence' :lol:

https://youtu.be/LZzjGYyI3Dg?t=45

If he's not including totals from all 57 states it might be even more! :shock:

At 93 million a day, it makes perfect sense that we need open borders to replenish the population.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 am 

tradedollarnut wrote:
Friggen whacko shooter

Let me search for all the Forum condemnations of Gifford's shooter. Be right back

Laughner is a leftist nihilist loon with established mental problems (but aren't you all?) that believed that Giffords was a fake. However, to this day, police have never declared a motive.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... e-message/

~tradedollarnut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:11 pm 

Libs never let a crime go to waste

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:15 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

coinmickey wrote:

The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., according to law enforcement officials. Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home inspection business, but his home inspection license expired in November 2016 and was not renewed, state records show.

Hodgkinson was charged in April 2006 with battery and aiding damage to a motor vehicle, according to online records in St. Clair County, Ill. The charges were dismissed, records show.

And most likely a Bernie Sanders supporter...pissed that Hillary "hacked" the primary

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:18 pm 
I don't have a title.

MacGyver wrote:
coinmickey wrote:

And most likely a Bernie Sanders supporter...pissed that Hillary "hacked" the primary

You got half of it right... :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 pm 

Weiss wrote:
otis wrote:
Call it a hunch, but the fact TWO CONGRESSMAN were targeted might have had something to do with the response.

Right. Public servants. They're not gods. They are worth no more or no less than you or I. But the disaster response was over the top.

No, they are certainly not gods, however they represent the American People. An assault on any public servant is considered an assault against the public that they serve. It's an assault against you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:39 pm 

tradedollarnut wrote:
Friggen whacko shooter

Not quite as deep as the CU archives, but have way with it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:18 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

tradedollarnut wrote:
Friggen whacko shooter

What I remember about the Giffords shooting is that we all called him a nutcase and nobody said anything bad about the police and ambulances that showed up in response to that shooting. So once again your hatred is blinding you to the truth.

I also remember the press running around shoving their microphones into republicans faces asking them to condemn that shooting. Do you thing they will find democrats and do the same with this shooting.

"The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been." Barack Obama

“We should take great pride in the progress we’ve made over the last eight years. No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.” Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:25 pm 

tlhoy wrote:
Do you thing they will find democrats and do the same with this shooting.

They are having no problem finding Dems that want to banish the 2nd amendment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:28 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

tlhoy wrote:
tradedollarnut wrote:
Friggen whacko shooter

What I remember about the Giffords shooting is that we all called him a nutcase and nobody said anything bad about the police and ambulances that showed up in response to that shooting. So once again your hatred is blinding you to the truth.

I also remember the press running around shoving their microphones into republicans faces asking them to condemn that shooting. Do you thing they will find democrats and do the same with this shooting.

If I remember correctly, the OFR Democratics were condemning Palin for that one...the shooter, not so much.

Barry was doing speeches about violent Tea Party rhetoric, civility and bringing guns to knife fights.

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

Last edited by MacGyver on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:32 pm 

Bernie Sanders came out and said that the shooter was a volunteer that worked on his campaign. Obviously Sanders can't be held responsible for this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm 

PerryHall wrote:
Bernie Sanders came out and said that the shooter was a volunteer that worked on his campaign. Obviously Sanders can't be held responsible for this.

Both timmy kaine and loretta "I don't indict dims" lynch have called for violence. Should they be held accountable? hmm:

~tradedollarnut

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next