Open Forum Refuge

Known to cause cancer in California
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Some on "Terminate the Republicans" Facebook group are celebrating...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1415090015389620/

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

Did Weiss condemn the police/ambulances response when 5 police officers were assassinated in Dallas? Has Weiss condemned the police/ambulances response to any of the shootings in Chicago? The UPS shootings? San Bernardino shooting? The military bases? Schools, church, colleges, work shootings?

No. Only when republican political leaders get shot does he complain about the number of rescue personal showing up.

tradedollarnut wrote:
Ok - I'm outta here. Mac is a gism sucker - thru and thru. The only way he paid up was the unbearable pressure of looking like a loser. And I fuddernutter donated all my money to this stupid site - yet I'm the villain? Well, that's just fine - but go fuddernutter yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:04 pm 
Vainglorious BassTurd

coinmickey wrote:
The shooter is from Illinois!!

:wink:

The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., according to law enforcement officials. Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home inspection business, but his home inspection license expired in November 2016 and was not renewed, state records show.

Hodgkinson was charged in April 2006 with battery and aiding damage to a motor vehicle, according to online records in St. Clair County, Ill. The charges were dismissed, records show.

The shooter was from Illinois and Illinois Representative Rodney Davis was up to bat. I wonder if the shooter had targeted Davis. There are thousands of rabid Anti-Davis people here in the twin cities. I'm one of them.

Nothing Goddy about it. Just science, bitches. --flamino 12/09/11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:06 pm 
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Weiss wrote:
coinmickey wrote:
The shooter is from Illinois!!

:wink:

The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., according to law enforcement officials. Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home inspection business, but his home inspection license expired in November 2016 and was not renewed, state records show.

Hodgkinson was charged in April 2006 with battery and aiding damage to a motor vehicle, according to online records in St. Clair County, Ill. The charges were dismissed, records show.

The shooter was from Illinois and Illinois Representative Rodney Davis was up to bat. I wonder if the shooter had targeted Davis. There are thousands of rabid Anti-Davis people here in the twin cities. I'm one of them.

Shooter's brother said he was upset with the Trump win...just like you.

When the last Muslim apologist is beheaded...it will be reported by the last remaining leftist journalist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:33 pm 
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

Liberals are going crazy over someone using a computer to influence an election but they dont say anything when someone with a gun tries the same thing.

tradedollarnut wrote:
Ok - I'm outta here. Mac is a gism sucker - thru and thru. The only way he paid up was the unbearable pressure of looking like a loser. And I fuddernutter donated all my money to this stupid site - yet I'm the villain? Well, that's just fine - but go fuddernutter yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:35 pm 
I don't have a title.

tlhoy wrote:
Liberals are going crazy over someone using a computer to influence an election but they dont say anything when someone with a gun tries the same thing.

You're not making sense anymore, please stop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:36 pm 

Weiss wrote:
There are thousands of rabid Anti-Davis people here in the twin cities.

I thought you lived in Illinois. Not Minneapolis–Saint Paul.

You ever run into Mary Tyler Moore, she works there?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm 

coinmickey wrote:
tlhoy wrote:

You're not making sense anymore, please stop.

It's called changing the election result by killing those elected.

In lieu of flowers the family asks rolls of Wheaties be sent.

Herself - building vocabularies one felony at a time.-dallasactuary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:17 pm 

Update:

Scalise was in critical condition Wednesday afternoon, MedStar Washington Hospital tweeted. He had surgery after being shot in the hip and was initially said to be stable.

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:47 pm 
Vainglorious BassTurd

I know it's CNN, but this is funny. I don't care who you are:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/ ... index.html

Nothing Goddy about it. Just science, bitches. --flamino 12/09/11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:42 pm 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/15/media-spreads-fake-news-about-gop-shooters-weapon/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:48 pm 
I have a blog

Now Sacramento will ban SKSs, one of the few they haven't banned yet.

The OFR is the boss site, everywhere else is Elmo. -- otis

Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

Yes, fuddernutter the rest of the world. -- Comrade Renski

Shuddup for godsakes you goddamn blowhard. -- BigMark

l: -- Flash, on many occasions.

Lame Ass Blog

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 am 

Gingrich said, "It's part of a pattern. You've had an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

You reap what you sow...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:31 am 

tradedollarnut wrote:
Gingrich said, "It's part of a pattern. You've had an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

You reap what you sow...

stupid: I am somewhat relieved that at least you've come to the realization and now admit that the regressives are the problem that should have been dealt with decades ago.
We should have disarmed you amoral, violent, fantasy believing asshats years ago, and sent you to logic, critical thought, and truth re-education camps. I mean, what kind of person becomes an adult and says to themselves, "gee, I think I'll join the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, lynching, eugenics, and sedition." If re-education doesn't take then perhaps we should consider a final solution for you scoundrels.

:D

Do you guys honestly not understand that every intelligence agency in the nation... agrees Russia staged an all-out attack on our nation during the last election?
The CIA, the FBI, the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, and a dozen other agencies all reached the same conclusion. This isn't partisan, it's not open to interpretation. It's a fact.
If you don't understand this fact, please, just stop responding to my posts. You don't know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:41 pm 

Yawn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:27 pm 
Master of liberal ownage

tradedollarnut wrote:
Yawn
Fun facts:

1. only liberals say "yawn" when signifying that they have lost an argument and/or have nothing of value to say. Conservatives find it so insipid that they generally won't even use it to mock liberals, although it is occasionally used for that purpose.

2. Typing "yawn" to show disinterest rather than typing nothing at all (which would actually show disinterest) is widely believed to be the current pinnacle of liberal argument, although modifying President Trump's name to sound vaguely German (e.g., "Trumpf") is advancing rapidly.

3. In a recent debate on gun control using neutral judges, four prominent liberal commentators were soundly defeated by Mrs. Crabtree's second grade class, although it was not clear that the precocious youngsters knew what the subject of the debate was.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:32 pm 

tradedollarnut wrote:
Yawn

350 :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm 

tradedollarnut wrote:
Yawn

heh, heh. He really pulled one over on you guys this time! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:30 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_hS4WS3_g

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 am 

BigMark wrote:

had one, sold it. Fun, but not as useful to me as an AR or AK

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next