All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:15 pm 

Our loss, dessertbrat is cool.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 pm 
I'm so confused

BigMark wrote:
Our loss, dessertbrat is cool.

Thank god we still have Glicker.

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm 

Blame Jay for that one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:43 pm 

Baghdespecially liberlaadBob wrote:
Disgusting that there are those that can't keep their greedy hands off of others property.

I fuddernutter ing hate that.

Agree totally. Especially hate those liberal politician that want to redistribute the wealth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm 

Here ya go artist.

Quote:
An unusual home in Orange by midcentury developer Joseph Eichler – designed without his classic atrium – The house is one of just two Eichler homes in Orange County without the signature, center courtyard, sold for $985,000

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/18/ra ... ce-985000/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:54 pm 

holy crap on a fuddernutter stick that's an ugly pool.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:01 pm 

BigMark wrote:
Blame Jay for that one.

Manofcoins introduced me to the CU site. I blame him.

:mad:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:36 am 

HappyLittleTrees wrote:
K6AZ wrote:
adamlaneus wrote:
i mean i shouldnt laugh at such a thing.

but i gotta laugh a bit at the dcarr novelty coins

Fantasy piece.

So why doesn't he come here any longer? Is he that much of a here kitty kitty?

That's delicious coming from the here kitty kitty who blocks all the people that spank him around.

He probably stopped because he was tired of being associated with the racists and politically-obsessed retards. Or there was no discussion of interest to him.

You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact, this board regardless of what Russ claimed has such a low individual hit rate that nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY.

My photos can be found here

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:03 am 
I'm so confused

K6AZ wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:
K6AZ wrote:
adamlaneus wrote:
i mean i shouldnt laugh at such a thing.

but i gotta laugh a bit at the dcarr novelty coins

Fantasy piece.

So why doesn't he come here any longer? Is he that much of a here kitty kitty?

That's delicious coming from the here kitty kitty who blocks all the people that spank him around.

He probably stopped because he was tired of being associated with the racists and politically-obsessed retards. Or there was no discussion of interest to him.

You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact, this board regardless of what Russ claimed has such a low individual hit rate that nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY.

*temperature

Perfect way to start off a Friday. I'll have to see if I can fit it in my sigline with mickey.

"You are a real piece of work. I only ignore three on here. There comes a time when someone has no redeeming qualities and you're one of them to make it not worth responding to. As a matter of fact... nothing is worth getting my tempature up on so you can go fuddernutter yourself. Now you're back to ignore asshole. The only reason I responded here is because someone thought enough of your worthless post to alert me to it. Now GFY." - K6AZ, Professional BASE Jumper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:13 am 
I'm so confused